Vehicle(s)
TBD

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Sorry to hear you guys having trouble with AM, but it's nothing new. I gave them a try for the first mod (first dollar spent) I ever did to my '16 GT PP which was an MBRP catback system. They sent me an exhaust for a 2007 GT500, THEN argued with me on the phone telling me I ordered the wrong exhaust and I would have to pay the shipping to send it back to them. I think I know what year and model my own car is, idiots. After I raised h*ll with them, they paid the return shipping, and refunded my money. After that, with the thousands of dollars in mods I did to mine, not one dollar was ever spent with AM. Steeda has gotten most of my money. But I've also been a happy customer of CJ's, Lethal Performance, Team Beefcake, RDP Store and Late Model Restoration. I NEVER ONCE had a problem with any of them. EVER. So AM can shove their dopey looking tatoo girl videos straight up their *ss.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
I’ve had 3 mustangs and majority of the mods have been through AM. Not one single issue. They run some good sales and got to take advantage of those. Order some less than spectacular parts and they sent me shipping labels for free and gave full refunds. Shipping is relatively quick. Can’t faylt them for things being back ordered. That’s the supplier not the seller.

Donyw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I ordered a $140 cowl vent from them for my 02 Mustang. They sent me 5. Being a decent guy I sent them an email and told them. They apologized, and immediately sent me a return label. I sent them back and they said they would send me a nice store credit coupon. Never heard from them again. I don’t expect anything for being honest, thought it was kind of shitty of them to promise and then never deliver.

black bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem A6 White Platinum 20x9's
Donyw, There entire business is shitty. Please, please use CJPonyParts or Lethal, or any other sponsoring vendor than American Muscle. There is a reason that this string of posts exists, American Muscles is shitty.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP

sZedely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
This is very sad to hear. Im glad to have read this before starting to get mods for my new GT.

American Muscle, customer service has to come first. Period.

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
This is very sad to hear. Im glad to have read this before starting to get mods for my new GT.
American Muscle, customer service has to come first. Period.
VMP, Teambeefcakeracing, and BMR suspension direct have been my main staple for parts and my best service experiences. LMR and Lethal have also done me well.
Sponsored