Sponsored

Vargas Stage 2 Owners

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
God.... you are still going on and on about this?

You two were meant for each other.... Frankly I decided not to do business with Adam based on his actions on this forum. I would not do business with you either based on the same.

You already created a thread about it and the mods moved it.. people know.

Grow up already... gee... your bitching and moaning reminds me of a small child.
But out of it bro..

He is douche. Tune +
Sponsored

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's successfully done that with a huge amount of us who had considered a turbski upgrade.

The pissing match is quite frankly embaressing and holds weight for both parties to admit liability in some instances, neither, from my independant view, are guilt free.

And i'd like to kindly ask both of them (Tony, that's you and Adam), to SHUT THE FUCK UP, about it, and stop bringing it back up. I'm sure previous buyers who've been fucked by this would appreciate you lot not bitching and cock matching with each other. As would allll of us on this forums. Let that shit go. :thumbsup:
Careful how you speak to vendor bro..

Keep it on that side of the pond..

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Careful how you speak to vendor bro..

Keep it on that side of the pond..
It's every post bro, it's doing my nut in. Let it drop both seem bitter and annoyed. It says more about a company to me, if they admit liability if it's their fault, and then say "but this is how we've fixed it, it wont happen again, all good, we'll still sell X a Turbo or Y will tune it, but, we prefer to tune Z, or sell yo XY" (Delete sentence for each vendor).

Everyone has seen, either here, facebook etc, this shit show, and everyone, is fucking BORED of reading it over and over again.

Tony, please work on just smashing things with the Turbo, adam can work on tunes, leave each other alone and just don't talk about each other. I know how sue happy you americans are, the last thing i want to see is one or both of you in a court case for slander, and harrassment.

Let this go. (both of you that is) :)

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's every post bro, it's doing my nut in. Let it drop both seem bitter and annoyed. It says more about a company to me, if they admit liability if it's their fault, and then say "but this is how we've fixed it, it wont happen again, all good, we'll still sell X a Turbo or Y will tune it, but, we prefer to tune Z, or sell yo XY" (Delete sentence for each vendor).

Everyone has seen, either here, facebook etc, this shit show, and everyone, is fucking BORED of reading it over and over again.

Tony, please work on just smashing things with the Turbo, adam can work on tunes, leave each other alone and just don't talk about each other. I know how sue happy you americans are, the last thing i want to see is one or both of you in a court case for slander, and harrassment.

Let this go. (both of you that is) :)
Your just worried about life time tune wait tell he can't do it anymore..:cheers:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Your just worried about life time tune wait tell he can't do it anymore..:cheers:
I'm not worried about anything, I just don't want to see this crud all over ever bit of social media. I have a lifetime tune with adam, and was very close to buying a vargas turbo. If I'd seen this before hand, I'd have neither, and probably strayed away from tuning. If my car blows, it'll be sold, I wont trust any tuner with it, same would go if I had a turbo that blew :lol:

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Does anyone have any track times on the Precision/Turbonetics drop in upgrade yet?

I have an Esslinger motor on the way, and now need to decide between the VS2+ or the precision/turbonetics turbos this spring.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
I'm not worried about anything, I just don't want to see this crud all over ever bit of social media. I have a lifetime tune with adam, and was very close to buying a vargas turbo. If I'd seen this before hand, I'd have neither, and probably strayed away from tuning. If my car blows, it'll be sold, I wont trust any tuner with it, same would go if I had a turbo that blew :lol:
Well said Steve. Same here. All this negative publicity discouraged me from going for a bigger turbo (any turbo).

And don't worry, your car won't blow because of tuning.

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
There would be no drama without the drama from the tuner. The Stage 2 is a great turbo, ive had a few of them on my car and have had zero issues. This turbo as any turbo cant make any power without a good tuner. With a poor tuner you will get excuses and drama, with a poor turbo performing turbo the engine simply wont make power, and this has not been the case with the Vargas Stage 2s, ive run 10.50s at 128 mph at 3745 lbs

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
And vice versa. Is it the tuner's fault when turbos blow?

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
And vice versa. Is it the tuner's fault when turbos blow?
That I dont know, im not on the Forums or FB very much. Somehow I have the luck of not having the problems of blown engines or turbos, different tuner though, maybe that's the coincidence, no time to research that though.

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That I dont know, im not on the Forums or FB very much. Somehow I have the luck of not having the problems of blown engines or turbos, different tuner though, maybe that's the coincidence, no time to research that though.
+1 it not coincidence..

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Nothing against you of course. Just saying. Pictures of blown turbos are all over the place...

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
Nothing against you of course. Just saying. Pictures of blown turbos are all over the place...
Yeah, and it isn't limited to the Ford stuff. Google Vargas and BMW and read up.

A tuner is not going to blow a turbo up, especially Adam. He might have a few 'hero' cars he goes big with, but for everyone else he hooks you up with a good safe tune.

I think most of the failures have been the FoRS turbos though. I think Adam himself said he did not see many of the Mustang ones failing. But it was how Tony handled the failures that caused them to part ways. You can see Tonys arrogance in almost every post he makes, so its easy to see how 2 egos could clash. I'm siding with Adam on this though. Like I said above, tuners don't blow turbos up.

I still think the VS2 is a good turbo for the price. Mine has been nothing but great.
Sponsored