Sponsored

16 GT Premium, Oxford White

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
This is my 2016 GT premium in Oxford White. I traded in my 2016 Focus ST for this in September 2017 for a few reasons. First, the ST didn't have enough power for me to fly down on-ramps like I like to do. Second, even though it was a hatchback, the useable cargo space in the ST was pretty crap. After putting a cooler in the back, the trunk was full. Mostly though, the leg room in the focus was terrible. There was no way to adjust the seat so that it was comfortable and still be able to shift without hitting my knee on the steering wheel with every shift. So I got the GT right before winter hit and it's been sitting in my garage pretty much ever since.

I'll be upgrading this car with more of a performance driving/road course mentality. I plan on doing some small power bolt-ons and and maybe a tune down the road when I get somewhere with better quality gas. For now though, most of my focus is going to be on suspension, brakes, and a few appearance and comfort mods.

IMG_5570 copy.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
EvilleGT

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Now that winter is breaking and I'm within about a month of being able to drive the GT again, I went ahead and ordered my first round of parts. Unfortunately, I have to use a freight forwarding service to get bigger stuff here without paying several hundred dollars in shipping, so my goodies should be getting here in a couple weeks and give me just enough time to get everything installed before renewing my insurance and hitting the road.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
I traded my ST on my GT as well. I had none of the issues you speak of with the ST except that power was just adequate. Mine also had a rattle from rear passenger area that I couldn’t figure out and the ride quality was a bit rough on the ST.

I got a great deal on my trade and my GT and missed RWD V8

OP
OP
EvilleGT

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Let's get this party started.

IMG_6301.JPG

IMG_6302.JPG

OP
OP
EvilleGT

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Had a great day in the garage today. Got the 350R steering wheel in and the Kooks axle back installed. Love that sound!

OP
OP
EvilleGT

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Got my wing back from paint and installed today, and now I've installed all the junk that's been laying around. Time for more!
attachment.jpg
Sponsored