www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Blu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Had this addressed yesterday. Service stated there was a bulletin to reprogram the body control module. So far so good. Big shout out to Opelika Ford in Opelika Alabama for taking the customer seriously and really looking into the issue rather than saying they couldn't duplicate it and sending me on my way.

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
Had this addressed yesterday. Service stated there was a bulletin to reprogram the body control module. So far so good. Big shout out to Opelika Ford in Opelika Alabama for taking the customer seriously and really looking into the issue rather than saying they couldn't duplicate it and sending me on my way.
This is good news. I figured it was the BCM. Do have the TSB #? or a copy of the TSB?

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
Hi Blu, my dealership cant find the TSB on this issue. Can you give me the TSB # your dealership found? It should be on the work order. Thanks.

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
Have you guys been able to bring this up to your Ford Dealers? I recommend you do so and let me escalate this for you as well. Be sure to PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number.

Deysha
I sent a PVT Message to Tony and never heard back. I thought Ford Service was supposed to be our eyes and ears inside Ford. I don't understand why Ford Service can't locate and share with us the Bulletin to take to our dealers? And another poster mentioned a recall... what recall???

Sponsored

OP
OP
mimartin15

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I sent a PVT Message to Tony and never heard back. I thought Ford Service was supposed to be our eyes and ears inside Ford. I don't understand why Ford Service can't locate and share with us the Bulletin to take to our dealers? And another poster mentioned a recall... what recall???
Hey pctek,

I'm unable to share TSB information - the Service Manager at your Ford Dealer is best to speak with about this. Have you scheduled an appointment to have this diagnosed?

Nick

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
Hey pctek,

I'm unable to share TSB information - the Service Manager at your Ford Dealer is best to speak with about this. Have you scheduled an appointment to have this diagnosed?

Nick
Hi Nick, No, I have not made an appt with my dealer since the problem isn't happening enough for him to see. I did speak with the service writer and he didn't find any TSB's about the mirrors or the re-flash of the BCM, so nothing to do until I can reproduce the problem with him standing there.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi Nick, No, I have not made an appt with my dealer since the problem isn't happening enough for him to see. I did speak with the service writer and he didn't find any TSB's about the mirrors or the re-flash of the BCM, so nothing to do until I can reproduce the problem with him standing there.
I understand, pctek. It definitely needs to be duplicated in order for any repairs to be made. Definitely stay in contact with your service manager and let me know if you’re able to bring it in while it’s happening.

Deysha

Sponsored

madweazl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Was at the service department today and they werent able to find the TSB based on my description; can you post which one it is?

terryrwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Roush S/C Manual
Mine does it about as often except when I exit the car and close the drivers door. I happen to catch it on video as the service writer was walking up, so they are looking into it.

Last edited:

mustangenthusiast25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang Gt Premium
Did this fix end up working out? Or did they fail again?

Edross

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang gt and 2003 Mustang gt
I have a 2017 that does this also, of course it did not happen when they looked at it
Sponsored