Sponsored

GT350 Style Gloss Black Spoiler Ebay - Review

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
$100, perfect fitment. Received in less then a week. Pre-painted gloss black. Stuck on with 3M adhesive. Happy with purchase.

zYHIJs.jpg

LL3rzw.jpg

XDcJBE.jpg
Sponsored

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Not a bad deal for sure...good lines!

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
link to item?

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Looks like the same one I got, I got mine on one of the 20% ebay sales so it was $76 shipped or something like that. I did bolt mine down though just in case since I already had holes from the original spoiler.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Any post that includes a review should be mandatory to include the product link. There are too many options when you say "ebay spoiler".

Sponsored

OP
OP

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
link to item?
Pick your poison! All the same china sourced product.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr....TRS0&_nkw=GT350+Gloss+black+mustang&_sacat=0

Any post that includes a review should be mandatory to include the product link. There are too many options when you say "ebay spoiler".
From my OP, "$100", "GT350" and "Gloss Black". If that doesnt give you enough direct results to all the same product I dont know how to help you without spoon feeding by purchasing it directly for you and drop shipping it to your house.

I Also had the option of not even bothering to post any helpful information at all. Seriously though...... take your pick. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr....TRS0&_nkw=GT350+Gloss+black+mustang&_sacat=0

Last edited:

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Pick your poison! All the same china sourced product.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr....TRS0&_nkw=GT350+Gloss+black+mustang&_sacat=0

From my OP, "$100", "GT350" and "Gloss Black". If that doesnt give you enough direct results to all the same product I dont know how to help you without spoon feeding by purchasing it directly for you and drop shipping it to your house.

I Also had the option of not even bothering to post any helpful information at all. Seriously though...... take your pick. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr....TRS0&_nkw=GT350+Gloss+black+mustang&_sacat=0

bored at work & was messing with you:thumbsup:

I did get one though. 15% ebay Memorial Day code made it $103.00 shipped (picked one out that uses tape/bolts on). Thanks

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase

I Also had the option of not even bothering to post any helpful information at all. Seriously though...... take your pick.
If you're not posting helpful information at all, there's not point in posting a review. Why bother reviewing if we don't know what the hell you're reviewing?

That's like me saying I installed springs on my car and they're awesome and the best without mentioning a brand or specific type of spring. Or that the talk show on the radio is great but not saying which talk show.

Same as when people think they're awesome for providing LMGTFY links instead of answering a simple question.

There are different sellers with slight differences in the product sometimes. Otherwise why would anyone pay $400 before paint instead of $100 painted? It's easy to check your ebay purchase history and provide a link to the exact one you purchased, I do it all the time if I'm going to bother reviewing it or if someone asks where I got something.

/pointless rant

OP
OP

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
If you're not posting helpful information at all, there's not point in posting a review. Why bother reviewing if we don't know what the hell you're reviewing?

The price, description, fitment quality and real life picture of the product isnt helpful?? :shrug:

That's like me saying I installed springs on my car and they're awesome and the best without mentioning a brand or specific type of spring. Or that the talk show on the radio is great but not saying which talk show.

I generically said, "I got this spoiler on the internet, its goes on my trunk, i like it!" No, I didnt think I did. See response above..

Same as when people think they're awesome for providing LMGTFY links instead of answering a simple question.

There are different sellers with slight differences in the product sometimes. Otherwise why would anyone pay $400 before paint instead of $100 painted? It's easy to check your ebay purchase history and provide a link to the exact one you purchased, I do it all the time if I'm going to bother reviewing it or if someone asks where I got something.

I'm not a review service, nor am I going to bust out my tape measure and provide exact details of this product, just like no one else did who purchased this item. I guess providing the exact item i purchased through its description, price and online store front wasn't informative enough.

/pointless rant

Again,

I provided the price of the product, the exact description of the item on ebay and the exact image of it. I said the fitment was also perfect, which is a big deterrent of people purchasing X spoiler. If you cant put those 3 things together to find the item to purchase then I dont know what to tell you.

Also, if none of this information is useful then forget about it and lets continue letting the handfuls of people who don't have $100 to possibly waste on a product not knowing its design and quality continue not knowing.

I get paid by the hour, and i'm pulling an all nighter, lets gooooooooooooooo

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Thread is titled review and didn't link to a specific product or name a brand, that's all I'm trying to get across. If you said Ikon or needonlymotos then yes, we would know which of the 95 brands you ordered and had a good product from. Even if they're all likely dropshipping from the same source, they might not be and it's good to know of a specific good one.

No one is asking for a perfect review including precise measurements of anything, just me wanting a specific store front (ebay is a website, not a store front - the store front is the particular seller).

All nighter from before 2PM sounds terrible though, at least other than the money!
Sponsored