Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

2015DIBGT

Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
2015DIBGT
How did you guys find out about this? I'm in the Falls & would have been there for sure.
It wasn't on Hot Rod Radio's calendar or mentioned in the Great Lakes sub-forum.
Bummer.
Every Tuesday in Mequon there is a show called Brew City Cruise night that usually has a pretty good turn out. They have a theme each night for their "showcase row."

Here is their site for themes. BrewCityCruiseNight

That's weird, never thought I'd see someone from there on here! Grew up half my life there, originally Milwaukee but now South Florida.
I'm from Grafton but my Grandmother lives near the Village Bowl; Its definitely a small world.

Best way is to link up on Facebook. I did a bunch of searching for WI area car shows within facebook events and then started following WCEC
https://www.facebook.com/events/178..._plan_mall_activity&notif_id=1524419407066752
Here's another show coming up..
http://www.madisonclassics.com/car-shows/spring-jefferson.php
https://www.facebook.com/events/804787976346014/
https://www.facebook.com/events/543820489320095/
Facebook is the best way to figure out where shows are and when. Cars & Coffee Lake Mills is usually pretty good too. They host the show the first Sunday of every month at 8am; the first one is the 6th of May.

Rock Lake Motors Cars & Coffee
119 Church St,
Lake Mills, Wisconsin 53551

There are Supercar Saturdays near Chicago once a month as well; this is actually a really nice meet. Usually really nice cars. I would suggest getting an IPass if you dont have one already.
SuperCarSaturday

Lorne
Thanks a bunch.
I do have to say though that I don't use Facebook or ever intend to.
When you guys find this stuff out it would be great to post in the region area though, it's not a really often thread used.
Sharing photos, getting my car tagged in photos, and show info is pretty much all I use Facebook for at this point.

Keeping with the thread, Emailed the place I purchased my wheels from to see if they can help with my center caps. A part of the logo is already gone and id like to get a new one before the entire thing falls off.

IMG_7677.jpg

IMG_7678.jpg
Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Uhmm, no it don't.

widdle
baby speak mispronunciation of little.
Is your widdle tum-tum all full up then?
whit·tle
ˈ(h)widl/Submit
verb
carve (wood) into an object by repeatedly cutting small slices from it.
synonyms: pare, shave, trim, carve, shape, model
"he sat whittling a piece of wood"
carve (an object) from wood by repeatedly cutting small slices from it.
reduce something in size, amount, or extent by a gradual series of steps.
"the short list of fifteen was whittled down to five"
synonyms: erode, wear away, eat away, reduce, diminish, undermine, weaken, subvert, compromise, impair, impede, hinder, cripple, disable, enfeeble, sap More

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Or baby talk for little.

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hey DIB16GT
I live near Village too, right by Pops.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Oh, I also washed the car now that it's driving weather finally. Unfortunately, it's going into the dealer for a loud whine coming from the passenger side of the engine. Had to take off my aftermarket intake & return the tune to stock.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Every Tuesday in Mequon there is a show called Brew City Cruise night that usually has a pretty good turn out. They have a theme each night for their "showcase row."

Here is their site for themes. BrewCityCruiseNight

I'm from Grafton but my Grandmother lives near the Village Bowl; Its definitely a small world.

Facebook is the best way to figure out where shows are and when. Cars & Coffee Lake Mills is usually pretty good too. They host the show the first Sunday of every month at 8am; the first one is the 6th of May.

Rock Lake Motors Cars & Coffee
119 Church St,
Lake Mills, Wisconsin 53551

There are Supercar Saturdays near Chicago once a month as well; this is actually a really nice meet. Usually really nice cars. I would suggest getting an IPass if you dont have one already.
SuperCarSaturday

Thanks Ben,
I will have to check some of these out, especially the Brew City meet. It's approx 1.5 hours away, but they sound like some worthwhile events to go to...

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Steeda G-Trace 4 point K-member brace.

sed6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Mounted my Pike Pass, mounted my V1 radar detector and shined my tires!

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How are the new Brembo's treating you? Thinking about doing the upgrade along with the Z26 pads later this year
Freaking awesome. Stop like no body's business. I've been intentionally braking late and hard. Great pedal feel, consistent feel, stops well, no fade. I've been really aggressive trying to see if there is any fade or other issues. So far no issues.

Last edited:

Sponsored

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
Untitled.png

Summer wheels are on at last!:D

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Put on cf center console, knee bolsters, e-brake handle, and shift knob. Also swapped on rear summer wheels and 20mm spacers with the fronts going on tomorrow.

Last edited:

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Snow tires and OE rims are off, summer tires and aftermarket rims are back on where they belong. Also swapped out brake rotors for new Baer Eradispeed+ rotors. Between rotors and rims, I just lost 100 pounds of unsprung weight and rotating mass. If it ever stops raining, I'll find out how it feels without all that extra fat.

Also added some cheap chrome-ish bits of trim to the interior cuz I like shiny.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
You wouldn't switch sides, you should have one on both sides. The driver's side is the clean air in side. The passenger side is the dirty air out side. With N/A, the intake is almost always under vacuum, so the dirty side is drawing out and the clean side is drawing in. In a boosted application, the intake can actually be pressurized and can push back out the clean side.
Emailed Vinny about adding the passenger side...got this in return.
fgfdf.png
Sponsored