Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All:

I wanted to share our latest video in our Steeda Video Series - Installation of the Rear Camber Adjustment Kit:

Check out the installation here:

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]rbkdyUt0TXI[/MEDIA]"]

Product Benefits

• Bolt-on design/No Permanent modifications necessary
  • Utilizes the full 2.0 degrees of adjustment from the factory
  • Works with stock camber arm, Steeda adjustable camber and aftermarket non-adjustable camber arms
  • Highest quality parts
  • Can be installed without removing the rear subframe
  • Lifetime warranty and MADE IN THE USA
  • Patent Pending

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Hello All:

I wanted to share our latest video in our Steeda Video Series - Installation of the Rear Camber Adjustment Kit:

Product Benefits
  • Works with stock camber arm, Steeda adjustable camber and aftermarket non-adjustable camber arms
  • Highest quality parts
  • Patent Pending
Best Regards,

TJ
We have sold over a 100 kits since introduction! P/N 555-4126

Thank You Everyone!

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Thanks. Whats the advantage of this over 1) stock 2) your adjustable camber arms?
The video implies camber can be easily adjusted compared to factory - but not seeing how. The factory uses a simple bolt correct?

Also, it mentions it can be locked into place. Cant the factory be locked as well by tightening the bolt?
Cheers,

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Thanks. Whats the advantage of this over 1) stock 2) your adjustable camber arms?
The video implies camber can be easily adjusted compared to factory - but not seeing how. The factory uses a simple bolt correct?

Also, it mentions it can be locked into place. Cant the factory be locked as well by tightening the bolt?
Cheers,
The top fastener on the top provides additional clamping force once adjusted and secured. Also, the adjustment cam provides much easier of an adjustment then pulling in an out of the wheel trying to get to your camber settings. This product was intended for the ease of camber adjustment on production and aftermarket camber arms that do not offer this option.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
At my alignment shop of choice and they really like these things - makes it easier for them to get precise and adjust with the weight of the vehicle on the car. Great news!

Sponsored

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
At my alignment shop of choice and they really like these things - makes it easier for them to get precise and adjust with the weight of the vehicle on the car. Great news!
Great to hear ... passing it on to our extended team!

Best Regards,

TJ

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
+1

Had the same experience at my alignment shop. Once you understand that adjusting toe changes camber and adjusting camber changes toe - you'll understand why the ability to make a precision adjustment with an eccentric is a good idea.

That attached alignment sheet should give you a sense of why this part is cool.
IMG_20170102_152950.jpg

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
+1

Had the same experience at my alignment shop. Once you understand that adjusting toe changes camber and adjusting camber changes toe - you'll understand why the ability to make a precision adjustment with an eccentric is a good idea.

That attached alignment sheet should give you a sense of why this part is cool.
Thank you! It makes it much easier to set the rear camber at curb.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Another great video by CJ Pony Parts showcasing the Steeda Rear Camber Adjustment Kit:

[ame]

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Hello All:

Product Benefits

• Highest quality parts
  • Patent Pending

Best Regards,

TJ
Patent has just been granted!! Since introduction, has been one of our top selling components.

Thank you everyone!!

Steeda Tech

Sponsored

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I just bought and received a set of these and think I got a 30% discount for black Friday. I am looking forward to trying them out. I am having an issue where my rear camber adjustment continues to slide out of adjustment. More on the passenger side than the drivers side.Not sure why, but I hope these can do as you say and lock the rear camber into adjustment, other wise i'm going to have to spend over 500$. There is nothing else on the market like this product for the price. I have been looking for anyone who uses them and left a review or feedback but have not found much. Most just say the rear is adjustable from factory and these are pointless.

Steeda do you have any feedback about adjustment slip you can relay to me on using these in high horsepower applications at the drag strip? I'm not entirely convinced these absolutely will not still slip as the top bolt is still in a slot.
I also would have like to see the shank of the supplied cam bolt extend a little further out, maybe a 1/4" more, and meet the other side of the bracket so it wouldn't be on threads on one side, Maybe once its tightened down on the car this will line up better with the shank of the bolt, or the sub frame slot will.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Our customers run them on their cars at the track & they have not had any issues, specifically Donnie's car:

Sponsored