Sponsored

2015-17 Roush front bumper badge options?

Cxmoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hello,

Curious as to if there are any options out there for the roush front bumper badge? I have a grabber blue car and I hate that the factory badge is silver, black and red. Would be perfect if the red was swapped out for blue or something to match the car. I tried a sticker, but unfortunately with rain and whatnot it started “bleeding” at the edges and begun to show white and just didn’t look good any longer.

So basically are there any custom badges out there that’ll fit the roush front bumper? Or am I just screwed and should just run without one altogether for a cleaner look?
Sponsored

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
I have been looking for the samething also..

I also have grabber blue Mustang and the Roush bumper and have seen a few pictures of this Mustang with a custom badge that matches the car.

But, not sure where to get it.. maybe somebody on here knows more.
19436465_1271678712958916_8860500716851036160_n.jpg
31777145454_4c857290be_h.jpg

OP
OP
Cxmoney

Cxmoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Yeah that blue would be perfect! Looks just like mine, but it was just a sticker. And like I said after it saw rain, it started “bleeding” on the edges and the edges turned white and it no longer looks good. I have 2 more left, but I don’t see the point in putting them on if it’ll just mess up the edges when it gets wet again from rain or a car wash.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I'm guessing it is a custom paint job. You might be able to get a touchup paint kit and fill it in like that or just drop the emblem off with a Ford body shop and ask them to fill it in for you when they get a car that matches your color (cheap, might take a while).
[MENTION=7411]Zombie[/MENTION] here's a new one you might consider, filling out the Roush emblem with a custom color like you do for the 5.0 dots.

Sponsored

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
I have been looking for the samething also..

I also have grabber blue Mustang and the Roush bumper and have seen a few pictures of this Mustang with a custom badge that matches the car.

But, not sure where to get it.. maybe somebody on here knows more.
I always liked that grabber blue if that had that in the 16's I would of gotten it. Your car looks real good!

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
I had mine wrapped in reflective yellow vinyl. Will post picture if anyone is interested :p

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I'm down for pics of your whole car, sounds unique with the wrap and all.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Yeah that blue would be perfect! Looks just like mine, but it was just a sticker. And like I said after it saw rain, it started “bleeding” on the edges and the edges turned white and it no longer looks good. I have 2 more left, but I don’t see the point in putting them on if it’ll just mess up the edges when it gets wet again from rain or a car wash.
Just a thought..... Have you ever considered applying a clear coating over the sticker after you apply it? This should seal the sticker and it shouldn’t bubble afterwards. :shrug:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cxmoney

Cxmoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Just a thought..... Have you ever considered applying a clear coating over the sticker after you apply it? This should seal the sticker and it shouldn’t bubble afterwards. :shrug:
the thought did cross my mind, however it bleeds from the edges where is has been cut. cant really do any clear there. i could clear it to the car, but the grill it is on isnt glossy or anything at all, so id have to clear the whole grill. i really wish i could show you, but i already tore it off. haha. might throw one of the extras i have on it and try again since it doesnt look right with the regular roush one!

William518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I bought my Mustang used a couple months ago and the upper grille badge is very worn. I've searched everywhere and can't find a replacement. I can find plenty of stage 3 badges, but none with just the Roush badge as shown in the OP.

Where did you get your replacement badge?
Sponsored