Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals?

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Got an email from Shelby American with this, in case it hasn't been shared yet:

Shelby Performance Parts Holiday Sale

Cyber Monday starts early at Shelby this year! Now through Monday, we're offering 15% off* select Shelby Performance Parts including wheels, brakes, clutches, superchargers, and cooling products. And 10% off select Ford Performance Parts**.
15% off SPP Checkout code: CYBER15

10% off FPP Checkout code: CYBER10

Whipple Superchargers

MSRP: $7,495
When you're ready for more giddy-up in your Pony, Whipple's 2.9L sets the bar for reliable, performance and offers the most power per pound of boost. The front-feed, twin-screw system operates more efficiently than rear inlet systems with better air flow resulting in cooler air temps which means better boost. Venice Wheels

MSRP: $949.99
The 20" one-piece, forged aluminum wheel from Weld Racing is the lightest and strongest wheel we've ever offered and is the perfect finish for your Mustang. The suggested tire sizes are 305/30 for the rear wheel (20"x10.5") and 275/35 for the front (20"x9.5") Ace Performance Clutch

MSRP: $2,199
This American made, 10" triple disc clutch is designed to handle the big power. They use a patented centrifugal-assist lever technology which allows each clutch to have more torque holding capacity without increasing the driver's pedal effort. Wilwood Brakes

MSRP: $2,130.50 Front/6-piston
Power is nothing if you can't stop with confidence and even if you're not wringing out your car in the racetrack testing we do, there's no room for brake fade. That's why Shelby trusts the 6-piston front (4-piston rear) Wilwood brakes on all of our cars. C/R Cooling Radiator

MSRP: $849
Know what the biggest enemy to your engine's power delivery is? Heat. With the Shelby extreme duty cooling system, you can reduce the cylinder head temperatures by up to 50%. Ford Performance Parts

When only Ford factory performance parts will do, we've got you covered! Featuring choice products from our very own production vehicles, SPP offers the full line of Ford Performance Parts for your late model Pony.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange

Cyber Monday starts early at Shelby this year! Now through Monday, we're offering 15% off* select Shelby Performance Parts including wheels, brakes, clutches, superchargers, and cooling products. And 10% off select Ford Performance Parts**.

Whipple Superchargers

When you're ready for more giddy-up in your Pony, Whipple's 2.9L sets the bar for reliable, performance and offers the most power per pound of boost. The front-feed, twin-screw system operates more efficiently than rear inlet systems with better air flow resulting in cooler air temps which means better boost. Venice Wheels

The 20" one-piece, forged aluminum wheel from Weld Racing is the lightest and strongest wheel we've ever offered and is the perfect finish for your Mustang. The suggested tire sizes are 305/30 for the rear wheel (20"x10.5") and 275/35 for the front (20"x9.5") Ace Performance Clutch

This American made, 10" triple disc clutch is designed to handle the big power. They use a patented centrifugal-assist lever technology which allows each clutch to have more torque holding capacity without increasing the driver's pedal effort. Wilwood Brakes

Power is nothing if you can't stop with confidence and even if you're not wringing out your car in the racetrack testing we do, there's no room for brake fade. That's why Shelby trusts the 6-piston front (4-piston rear) Wilwood brakes on all of our cars. C/R Cooling Radiator

Know what the biggest enemy to your engine's power delivery is? Heat. With the Shelby extreme duty cooling system, you can reduce the cylinder head temperatures by up to 50%. Ford Performance Parts

When only Ford factory performance parts will do, we've got you covered! Featuring choice products from our very own production vehicles, SPP offers the full line of Ford Performance Parts for your late model Pony.

No way 15% off WHIPPLE?????

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
I just tried it and it worked. Great deal if they don't kick the order back

Sponsored

xTexasfightx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James or Mack.
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium DIB
I can't decide what place to order my exhaust from. Darn it! Where do you guys recommend?

marrero412002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JOEY
Vehicle(s)
15 INGOT MUSTANG GT PP
I can't decide what place to order my exhaust from. Darn it! Where do you guys recommend?
Jay from hypermotive.com not only you get good prices but you get great customer service

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I'll second Hypermotive. Both Jay and Shawn are great to work with.

nunu1919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB Mustang EcoBoost
If anyone has the MBRP Race Stainless Steel catback for the Ecoboost in stock, please PM me.

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
Alex from American Muscle, best prices on exhaust systems by far. Look back a few pages and you will see people rave about his insane deals.

Thank me later:cheers:

Sponsored

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red

Whipple Superchargers

If you get a just a plain base whipple, you're looking at $6,370. That's not bad at all.

Any vendors here willing to sell one for 5k, I got my card ready to go and a sale waiting for you?:cheers:

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
If anyone has the MBRP Race Stainless Steel catback for the Ecoboost in stock, please PM me.
I just ordered one from beefcake $570

nunu1919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB Mustang EcoBoost
I just ordered one from beefcake $570
You must have bought the last one lol. He said all he has left in Race is the black aluminized. The SS Race seems to be the popular model. Nobody has them it seems.

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
You must have bought the last one lol. He said all he has left in Race is the black aluminized. The SS Race seems to be the popular model. Nobody has them it seems.
Well crap how do I know I ordered one that actually exists lol? If it's going to backorder I'm going to cancel then

seanboltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
My new Mustang 2016 GT PP is due next month

Wanting to buy some parts now, looking for the best deal. I have several shopping carts built. Here are the items I am targeting, plus a couple embedded questions to the group.

Thanks everyone!

Steeda S550 Mustang Hood Strut Kit (15-16 All)
Part Number: 555-0687

Steeda ProFlow Ultimate Induction Power Pack (15-16 GT)
Part Number: 555-3202

Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System 2-1/2" S-Type Stainless Steel With 4" Black Tips GT 2015-2016
(is a 3" only necessary if you intend to add a blower?)

Either one. Can someone comment or share links on this Ford Racing Mustang Handling Pack, as compared against these Steeda components?:

Ford Racing Mustang Handling Pack (15-16 GT)
-or-
Steeda Stage 1 Handling Package - Sport Progressive (15-16 GT/V6)
Sponsored