Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue

Sponsored

Simon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
It's kind of hard to describe, you have to find out for your self really :D.

suckerv

IG: @amelias550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
It's kind of hard to describe, you have to find out for your self really :D.
That's what it's looking like. I'll go to Autozone sometime and sniff the packages, lol

EleanorsBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Finally found a Limited Edition in Kona Blue (#263/1964). That's my DIB Ecoboost on the right.

Taken in West Chester, PA this past Saturday
20150725_112339-2.jpg

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Finally found a Limited Edition in Kona Blue (#263/1964). That's my DIB Ecoboost on the right.

Taken in West Chester, PA this past Saturday
I'd love to see more pics of these two colors. Do you have more at different angles that might show the differences in the two colors?

I did not know that any other Blue was available in LE or otherwise. What's the scoop on Kona (or other? ;)) blues available in LE's?

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I'd love to see more pics of these two colors. Do you have more at different angles that might show the differences in the two colors?

I did not know that any other Blue was available in LE or otherwise. What's the scoop on Kona (or other? ;)) blues available in LE's?
Here is mine along side a 2010 Kona. The LE's are only available in Kona or Wimbledon.
IMG_20150621_181138.jpg
IMG_20150621_181156.jpg

Sponsored

ied0135

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB EB PP MT

I was under the same impression as well... I had no idea Kona was available either till I saw it on an S550 at a show... I was told by the owner that you could only get it with the 50 anniv pkg and may be GT only as well. I prefer my DIB, but I would have liked the option haha.

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I was under the same impression as well... I had no idea Kona was available either till I saw it on an S550 at a show... I was told by the owner that you could only get it with the 50 anniv pkg and may be GT only as well. I prefer my DIB, but I would have liked the option haha.
For this year, Kona is only on the limited edition - not the 50th package - two different things. You could get the 50th anniversary package on pretty much any premium, I think...

ied0135

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB EB PP MT
For this year, Kona is only on the limited edition - not the 50th package - two different things. You could get the 50th anniversary package on pretty much any premium, I think...
Ah, that is what he said actually. My bad. Thanks for the correction.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
I would have loved a much lighter metallic blue like on my 1990 Bronco. ;)
Not sure if I'd have gone Grabber blue if it was offerred, who knows.

I forget. Could you decsribe the difference between Kona and DIB? It's an academic discussion as it was not an option... for my V6. ;)

ied0135

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB EB PP MT
I would have loved a much lighter metallic blue like on my 1990 Bronco. ;)
Not sure if I'd have gone Grabber blue if it was offered, who knows.

I forget. Could you describe the difference between Kona and DIB? It's an academic discussion as it was not an option... for my V6. ;)
In very simple terms, DIB is more of a royal blue. What most people would consider just...blue. But as you know, it's gorgeous. Kona is quite a bit darker, even with sunlight on it. It's more of a navy blue. Looks almost black at night.
Sponsored