Sponsored

quarter window louvers?

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Any forum Sponsers going to make elenor style louvers ? What's taking so long for parts ? Lol I'm getting impatient lol not my car obviously but those louvers are sick
image.jpg
Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Any forum Sponsers going to make elenor style louvers ? What's taking so long for parts ? Lol I'm getting impatient lol not my car obviously but those louvers are sick

The car hasn't even been on the road for 6 months. Development of a quality part takes time. That said, there are some there. I think 1/4 louvers aren't as prevalent for 15 due to the new style DLO not being as receptive to that. It just doesn't look good. Or as good as the outgoing style.

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Hey Moto,

You speak, we listen :cheers:

Stay tuned my friend, our friends at MMD are releasing a ton of killer products in a few short months and louvers are definitely on the list!

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Will

OP
OP

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Just what I like to hear :) but those louvers on that red car are sexy as hell. Can't wait !!! Hate blending in with the crowd lol

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Just what I like to hear :) but those louvers on that red car are sexy as hell. Can't wait !!! Hate blending in with the crowd lol
I know exactly how you feel moto,

I was lucky enough to see some of the parts MMD will be releasing and they are enough to drool over, I can't wait until we drop them!

If you ever need anything, you know where to find me!

-Will

Sponsored

Mustang99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
@AMWill, I can't wait to see what MMD has in store for us. Do you have any teasers for us?

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I know exactly how you feel moto,

I was lucky enough to see some of the parts MMD will be releasing and they are enough to drool over, I can't wait until we drop them!

If you ever need anything, you know where to find me!

-Will
It would be helpfull if mmd wasn't being so quiet. If you call AM they say we'll know this summer. In the mean time we saw the mmd car at sema in November. Maybe all those parts are coming maybe not but with no info and silence what are people supposed to do? Maybe they can't give prices but if by now they don't have any lists or prototype pics like So many other companies are we supposed to cross are fingers and hope to see what we want? Someone said the car hasn't been on the road for 6 month. That is incorrect first ones were delivered end of September a lot delivered in November plus companies like mmd had the car ahead of time to be ready for sema.

I'd love to get some of the parts on the mmd car but after 5 months sense sema and not a word or pictures of what's to come it's hard to hope we see what we want. Meanwhile companies are showing pics taking preorders etc

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
It would be helpfull if mmd wasn't being so quiet. If you call AM they say we'll know this summer. In the mean time we saw the mmd car at sema in November. Maybe all those parts are coming maybe not but with no info and silence what are people supposed to do? Maybe they can't give prices but if by now they don't have any lists or prototype pics like So many other companies are we supposed to cross are fingers and hope to see what we want? Someone said the car hasn't been on the road for 6 month. That is incorrect first ones were delivered end of September a lot delivered in November plus companies like mmd had the car ahead of time to be ready for sema.

I'd love to get some of the parts on the mmd car but after 5 months sense sema and not a word or pictures of what's to come it's hard to hope we see what we want. Meanwhile companies are showing pics taking preorders etc
Drazen,

I completely understand what you are saying and I hear you loud and clear. Unfortunately, MMD does want to keep the designs under wraps until they get released but I can tell you they will be worth the wait.

To answer your question, as far as we know, everything that you see on the V-Series S550 will be available for sale in early summer!

We appreciate the patience and I will push as hard as I can to get you guys some teasers and more info!

-Will

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Thanks will I appreciate it. I totally understand not wanting others to steal designs. Like they say bird in the hand worth 2 in the bush. So when people see parts compared to no info and on top all of the new stang owns are parts gobbling as fast as we can it's tough to hope X part is coming or not

Sponsored

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
There aren't any louvers on the V-series (from what I see), but i do want pretty much everything else.

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Thanks will I appreciate it. I totally understand not wanting others to steal designs. Like they say bird in the hand worth 2 in the bush. So when people see parts compared to no info and on top all of the new stang owns are parts gobbling as fast as we can it's tough to hope X part is coming or not
No problem Drazen,

I completely understand and you guys will be the first to know when I have more info!

-Will

Dennis.P

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ecoboost Premium
I have to know, what front splitter is that, and what kicker panels are those?? Freakin gorgeous! :eyebulge:
Sponsored