Sponsored

Stainless Works 2015 5.0L GT Exhaust Video

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 camaro OLS
Yea I guess both cars just had bad days lol.Im not trying to smear anyones name.I just want the real fact, and stories keep changing.Look dont worry beef im about done with all this, i try to look out for members thats it.Then can buy whatever they want.I look forward to looking at them logs.

Tommy you yourself just said that you are not trying to smear anyone's name. But read your posts, I can not see anything positive in this thread. You make all of your sarcastic remarks about anyone that post's in a positive manner in this thread. All you do is try to discredit any and all supporting data. Would you please explain to me what your level of expertise is on this subject? There are other ways to help out fellow forum members. As manufactures we do understand that forums are part of the business to help try to educate people of the community. But when we have individuals like yourself that act like they may have a hidden agenda it makes us like twice about sponsoring such avenues for people to learn and research product. Help build the community not destroy it. If you would like to discuss this further please call me at 440 543 6593 and if that's not convenient for you I can PM you my cell phone.
Sponsored

thewiz8807

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium
SW H-Pipe Catback is definitely music to my ears and I'll be going that route.

How much would a tune net you in performance gains?

CAI?

anotherneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' base GT w/3.55s

CAI?
youre in the wrong thread. Seems like a tune only is putting down around 415-420whp.

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Cross post to the classifieds. My S.W. H-Pipe Catback is listed there. Unless S.W. wants it returned. I will go another route that has more potential, in my opinion.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Tommy you yourself just said that you are not trying to smear anyone's name. But read your posts, I can not see anything positive in this thread. You make all of your sarcastic remarks about anyone that post's in a positive manner in this thread. All you do is try to discredit any and all supporting data. Would you please explain to me what your level of expertise is on this subject? There are other ways to help out fellow forum members. As manufactures we do understand that forums are part of the business to help try to educate people of the community. But when we have individuals like yourself that act like they may have a hidden agenda it makes us like twice about sponsoring such avenues for people to learn and research product. Help build the community not destroy it. If you would like to discuss this further please call me at 440 543 6593 and if that's not convenient for you I can PM you my cell phone.
What i have no agenda and I will call u right back and explain my expertise, all 26 years of it.Read back on the forms when I was talking about putting one of ur systems on my car and how great it sounded.Then 2 members put the system on and had the same results, shall we just dismiss this.And the first car was not ran on open headers, just one pass to see where the hp was going.He had many hours of dyno testing and still had the same results.Read his post i didnt post it.

Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
What i have no agenda and I will call u right back and explain my expertise, all 26 years of it.Read back on the forms when I was talking about putting one of ur systems on my car and how great it sounded.Then 2 members put the system on and had the same results, shall we just dismiss this.And the first car was not ran on open headers, just one pass to see where the hp was going.He had many hours of dyno testing and still had the same results.Read his post i didnt post it.

Have you tested this system yourself? Have you engineered your own system?

I'm just curious.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

CAI?
shoot us a pm

Cross post to the classifieds. My S.W. H-Pipe Catback is listed there. Unless S.W. wants it returned. I will go another route that has more potential, in my opinion.
no system is going to have more potential.

this picture says it all, on a factory connect system, you are never going to see any more because of this here.

just silly to not enjoy your car.

if you had never went to the dyno on separate days like you did, you would be driving around right now, loving life and enjoying the great sound of your car.

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
I just wondered to myself. Had my dyno results showed hp and tq gains, would they have been dismissed because they weren't data logged? Chalk this all up to lesson learned. Gotta come up with better ways to spend $150 than testing automotive products that I didn't manufacture.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
where is the other post? the only other post was by a member that had a performance connect system

it would be impossible without cutting the system up to dyno against the stock system.

other than what we did last night, and to my knowledge, we are the only ones to do it,

what else would you want to see??

are you calling me a liar? I invited any member to come up for the install, the member that showed up got beat to the system by another owner, not on this board and watched a test back to back, start to finish in under 1 hr 30 minutes

triple runs with very extensive datalogging

what else could anyone possibly want??

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
I said a couple post ago I would let this go, but dont send me a post like that when i said I would let it go.

Sponsored

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
I just wondered to myself. Had my dyno results showed hp and tq gains, would they have been dismissed because they weren't data logged? Chalk this all up to lesson learned. Gotta come up with better ways to spend $150 than testing automotive products that I didn't manufacture.
I dismissed your results because they were run 4 days apart. 2 hours apart will have some variation as well, but 4 days is hard to make any comparisons at all, esp. without the full set of logs.

And yes, even had it shown gains, it should be dismissed.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I would have told you the same thing I always say, but a catback for the sound you want.

on a product that is known to be worth maybe 5hp, that isn't the product I would be investing in dyno testing on, and if you are going to,

get logs,

you have no idea what iat's were, coolant temp, timing, what the car was commanding to do, cat temp, etc...

enjoy your system and car.

find the other threads where people posted cat backs supposedly getting 20hp. I laughed and said it ain't happening. Any mfg that claims something like that is in for a rude awakening, and they are misleading people

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Yes u are right I just dont see this going anywhere.
you said you'd let it go, but then you made this post after.

i'll ask again.

what data would you like to see, that you don't think we provided last night?

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
shoot us a pm

no system is going to have more potential.

this picture says it all, on a factory connect system, you are never going to see any more because of this here.

just silly to not enjoy your car.

if you had never went to the dyno on separate days like you did, you would be driving around right now, loving life and enjoying the great sound of your car.

[/QUOTE

I work seven days a week, 12 hour shifts. Noone else stepped up to test it. Only me. I did it the best way I could. The best way possible? Nope. But within my time frame being 50 miles from a dyno and by myself? Dann straight, it was the best I could do.

You keep showing that pic, I'll ask again. Why do open headers make more power?

Love my car, enjoy it immensely, especially how it sounds. Never said otherwise. Hands down, S.W. sounds the best.

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This has gotten out of hand over 1 maybe 2 sets of numbers. There are too many factors at play here.

Buy what you want and don't buy what you don't want. No exhaust system without headers is going to show any significant increase in power; that is all manufacturer rhetoric. A few HP each way depending on the day, temp, humidity, wind etc etc etc etc.

Of course open headers can make more power, the exhaust doesn't have to go through any further bends!! That's just basic physics.

I think that should be the end of this dyno issue. Buy if you want don't if you don't trust the expert's numbers- end of discussion.
Sponsored