Sponsored

Steeda Sport Springs Review

1cln_gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
It has now been 3 weeks since I installed my Steeda Sport Springs and I think its time for a review. I will be honest when saying that I was a little discouraged at first when I saw that they were only a 1 inch drop but I can't tell you how happy I am with the results both before and after installing my new wheels! Coming from previous Mustangs which required more of an aggressive drop to make the stance look appealing, the S550 definitely doesn't need anything more than a 1 inch drop (for the stance I'm going for). Besides the fact that there's barely any gap left, the rear end doesn't sag any longer as well! When shifting at WOT w/ stock springs the rear end would dip fairly hard, this is nearly gone now. Handling has improved as well when coming strong around those corners. Now I did not install them myself but from only having to drop her off for about 30-45 min at the shop for them to get installed, this is obviously going to be a breeze for most of you! I definitely would recommend these to any S550 owner! I would like to pass down a savings that I received from Steeda for their products, PM me for a discount code. Hope this review is helpful. :)
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
FullSizeRender-3.jpg
FullSizeRender-4.jpg
FullSizeRender-5.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

MikenDallas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium in Black
Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
Car looks great. What shop in Phoenix did you take your car to?

OP
OP
1cln_gt

1cln_gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Thanks everyone!

OP
OP
1cln_gt

1cln_gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Looks nice, what brand wheels? You are a brave man having a black car in Arizona.:cool::D

Niche Surge. The only reason I honestly got black is because it's a good base color for a wrap which I will be getting very soon!

Sponsored

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
Everyone I've asked is saying a four hour install. Did they have four techs, one for each wheel?

OP
OP
1cln_gt

1cln_gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Everyone I've asked is saying a four hour install. Did they have four techs, one for each wheel?

Wow! There was two people working on it. I will say this is not with an alignment.

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
That's at worst a two hour install. Seems odd that no one in Texas is quoting less than an hour a corner and you are done in an hour total.

How many hours of labor did they charge?
Sponsored