What did you do to your Mach 1 today

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
Found myself a sponsor for my track days and to pay for my tires etc. Thanks Drako Sports.
IMG_5652.jpg
Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Found myself a sponsor for my track days and to pay for my tires etc. Thanks Drako Sports.
IMG_5652.jpg
Congratulations Ian!!!

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
IMG_5652.jpg
Wow man, too Cool! Let us know how you do. Maybe those track days will pay off! Your 10 speed should give you an advantage for sure. I am going back on April Fools day for 2 days of fun in the 6 speed at the Charlotte Roval. Hope all is good and you are staying warm. You are my only friend in the "Land of Maple Leaf" Love that flag! Be Well!
Thanks - but to be honest this is my own company...😬
What do you sell

Last edited:

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Congratulations Ian!!!
Did not do much today. Finally found and ordered the original simichrome metal polish "Happich" Will polish up those exhaust tips when received. Did go out and really hot dog it now at 4,500 miles. After five all out full throttle runs over 100 mph, the temps looked real good. Can not believe the AT read 150. Oil topped at 200. I suppose those coolers really work. Seemed OK to me. Any feedback?

Sponsored

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
It's hard to capture them the wider you go cause it's trying to not be seen and you get all the reflections. These were some of the better ones closer to sun down and freshly detailed. Im trying to find time to set up a professional shoot with my gear but just been busy.

it's the ford performance logo which is buried on their site. I reached out to them asking if they had the decal in same color as the car and they recommended the matte material to achieve the look I wanted which would create the look no matter what color you have.

https://www.bemarofilms.com/product-page/ford-performance-decal

3805BFE1-DBF9-46B4-A740-B6C40A622C18.jpeg

2871CD51-032C-4F8D-B5C7-494201F5177A.jpeg

ADD2611F-2088-421E-A19F-48A942443152.jpeg
Thank you very much for the info. The new photos look great.

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
After a couple of ‘botched’ pulls, (late shift causing rev limiter cutoff, bad clutch timing, inadvertent wiper activation etc… Im pulling back on the WOT. This car is a Beast!!! It's so much better than morning coffee but I'm still too inexperienced for it. It's been kind and forgiving to me though and keeping me out of trouble (traction/stabiilty on). I’m restrategizing and going the slow and steady gradual learning route. I'll take a year if I have to. My goal is to eventually get to the mid 4's consistently (what the car is capable of) . In the meantime, I'm doing off car sim pulls to work on my timing.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
After a couple of ‘botched’ pulls, (late shift causing rev limiter cutoff, bad clutch timing, inadvertent wiper activation etc… Im pulling back on the WOT. This car is a Beast!!! It's so much better than morning coffee but I'm still too inexperienced for it. It's been kind and forgiving to me though and keeping me out of trouble (traction/stabiilty on). I’m restrategizing and going the slow and steady gradual learning route. I'll take a year if I have to. My goal is to eventually get to the mid 4's consistently (what the car is capable of) . In the meantime, I'm doing off car sim pulls to work on my timing.
I tried no-lift shift a couple days ago for the first time and it was cool but felt weird. The first time, I did 2 in a row (2nd to 3rd and 3rd to 4th) and muscle memory in my foot lifted it a little from the gas pedal during 3rd to 4th shift. Still learning and exploring the car, as well. It is a beast and I respect it's capabilities.

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
I actually never even got around to the no lift. I usually hit 70's 3rd gear. You must've been going into warp speed or close to it going to 4th (at least that's what it feels for me). Also, I think part of my problem is I'm allocating some attention to the speed and tach. I should just stare straight and go by the 'feel' of what the car is giving me. Again, I need to work on programming new muscle memory.

Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I did the no lift shifts at the Track Attack on THEIR car, LOL.
No need for me personally to drive my roads like that , yet, LOL. But now I m ready.

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Wow man, too Cool! Let us know how you do. Maybe those track days will pay off! Your 10 speed should give you an advantage for sure. I am going back on April Fools day for 2 days of fun in the 6 speed at the Charlotte Roval. Hope all is good and you are staying warm. You are my only friend in the "Land of Maple Leaf" Love that flag! Be Well!

What do you sell
Hi Dal. The weather is only turning now so only recently been on the road. My first track day this year is this weekend. It's the practical test for the CACC Novice Competition License. Don't worry, I won't be racing this baby wheel2wheel. Drako Sports manufactures sporting goods, mainly boxing, fitness, etc. You get Busch Beer, Kellogg's etc sponsoring Nascar teams so why not Drako and I get to write off some expenses? Enjoy Charlotte. Wish I was there.

Nittany_Hawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Added a couple of small items that have been sitting on the shelf. Switched to the Gorilla Lugs to add the wheel lock and get a little better match. They are noticeably longer when installing but quickly got used to it. I move every couple years, so hoping for a no front plate state next, but in the meantime, spent way too much on the Raceseng option.
PXL_20230305_202829471.jpg
PXL_20230304_170630326.jpg
PXL_20230305_202812042.jpg

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
You don't have to go WOT to enjoy this car or any other fast car. I find many bad stories start with this and just trying to do to much on public roads. Take it easy/enjoy the car versus destroying it or somebody else for a few extra .3-.7 seconds. It is plenty fast.

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
Installed Steeda jacking rails today. Used the factory bolts and only one from Steeda, since the factory looked much more heavy duty. I have one question though for those who did the same.

There was a quite a bit of a seam sealer around the front bolts. After considering either to cut the sealer and risk an "unsealing" or mount it twisted, I chose the former. Then I realized it might have been actually painted over the sealer, so I might have cut to the metal (was not able to tell with the artificial light I had). Should I protect it somehow?
Sponsored