Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Where/who did you get that info from?
I contacted the dealer to see about deleting the hood stripe I didn’t want. I didn’t catch it on the order in November. They said they couldn’t get the system to offer the stripe delete, and then added I was now a priority 2 so I’d probably get bumped to the back of the line.
I’ll see if it grows on me, and if not I’ll see about getting it repainted or maybe go nuts and get a lighter hood painted.

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
I contacted the dealer to see about deleting the hood stripe I didn’t want. I didn’t catch it on the order in November. They said they couldn’t get the system to offer the stripe delete, and then added I was now a priority 2 so I’d probably get bumped to the back of the line.
I’ll see if it grows on me, and if not I’ll see about getting it repainted or maybe go nuts and get a lighter hood painted.
A) the hood stripe is just a sticker. Pull it off if you don’t like it
B) priority 2 is really really higher. Lower is better. Production is imminent. You will likely have a date Thursday. Early in the week I understand they are deciding what to schedule and cars that got picked get pulled to a low priority before getting finalized.

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
A) the hood stripe is just a sticker. Pull it off if you don’t like it
B) priority 2 is really really higher. Lower is better. Production is imminent. You will likely have a date Thursday. Early in the week I understand they are deciding what to schedule and cars that got picked get pulled to a low priority before getting finalized.
Thanks, didn’t know it was a sticker. Even the Ecoboost HPP fade stripe?

Sponsored

pwnednooblol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT
So adding or removing packages to an order causes a delay on your custom order? Does it move you to the back of queue entirely?

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
So adding or removing packages to an order causes a delay on your custom order? Does it move you to the back of queue entirely?
I cannot speak authoritatively on that. The answer may be in between. Like I’m a priority 2 anticipating scheduling Thursday and a change may have bumped me back out to a 10 to be considered next week.

revblock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 (on order)
Ordered my first ever Mustang at the start of March. Looking forward to getting it but being in the UK the wait time will no doubt be absolutely ages. Went for the GT in cyber orange.

Hopefully I'll get it before Christmas 2022 haha!

It will be worth it when it arrives though I'm sure.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Ordered my first ever Mustang at the start of March. Looking forward to getting it but being in the UK the wait time will no doubt be absolutely ages. Went for the GT in cyber orange.

Hopefully I'll get it before Christmas 2022 haha!

It will be worth it when it arrives though I'm sure.
Should not be that bad, ordered one in December, build should be next week with delivery in May, so you should be looking around August/September

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Grabber Blue
Should not be that bad, ordered one in December, build should be next week with delivery in May, so you should be looking around August/September

That would put me at end-of-June or early July.

At this rate maybe the S650 will fully leak/announce, and I can look to decide between the 2 haha

Sponsored

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Grabber Blue
Bugged my Dealership since it's Thursday!
---

HIM: No mustangs scheduled this week from Ford. It is at the top of the list as soon as they schedule mustangs again.

ME: As in, it got bumped to "Priority 1" on their number scale?

HIM: Priority 02 actually…but, that is the last step before scheduling. They have only been moving to 01 once it is scheduled…something new over the last few months…but, 02 is as close as you can get before schedule.

---

So MAYBE next week???

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
I saw that the Mustang scheduling that they did the week of Feb 28th was for April and that no Mustang scheduling was scheduled to occur this week. Hopefully next week they’ll schedule for May!

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I saw that the Mustang scheduling that they did the week of Feb 28th was for April and that no Mustang scheduling was scheduled to occur this week. Hopefully next week they’ll schedule for May!
You can check every week at https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...oduction-week-scheduling-information/&page=32 Looks like they post what models will be scheduled during the following week, every Friday.

Hoping they are scheduling Mustangs next week for Late April and Early May Build Dates, and we are ALL Included!

Last edited:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
They didn't do any scheduling this month because of the three week shutdown, maybe?
Sponsored