Sponsored

Ordered cars

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
Checked mine this morning and it is waiting to ship!
order date 7-Sept-2021
vin and in production date 18-Oct-2021
blend date 28-Oct-2021
waiting to ship 29-Oct-2021
What was your order
Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
man they are seriously churning out stangs right now lol
i'm hoping mine gets here early and maybe comes next week! that would be sweet.
I have to call tint places today, i want a mobile tint company to come to my place and do it, i dont trust leaving my brand new baby somewhere lol

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SO here's something interesting. just called ford performance bc my tracking site used to show shipped, arriving between nov 10 and nov 16......now it doesn't show arriving between, but only shows NOv 16 under the arrival date like it always did. i called, and the guy said yeah i see, it's been shipped via rail...WTF! so just like the other guy from FP told me, window stickers are hardly ever right with that. so no convoy here, which means most likely i'm not getting it early. he can track the train, and said it's still in Michigan but it did leave Ford already.....so yeah, now i'm wondering if i'll even see it by the 16th as the first guy i talked to weeks ago said that when shipping by rail, it can take an extra 2 weeks compared to convoy. go figure!!!!!!!

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
SO here's something interesting. just called ford performance bc my tracking site used to show shipped, arriving between nov 10 and nov 16......now it doesn't show arriving between, but only shows NOv 16 under the arrival date like it always did. i called, and the guy said yeah i see, it's been shipped via rail...WTF! so just like the other guy from FP told me, window stickers are hardly ever right with that. so no convoy here, which means most likely i'm not getting it early. he can track the train, and said it's still in Michigan but it did leave Ford already.....so yeah, now i'm wondering if i'll even see it by the 16th as the first guy i talked to weeks ago said that when shipping by rail, it can take an extra 2 weeks compared to convoy. go figure!!!!!!!
I know itā€™s been posted before, but what is their number again?

Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I have to call tint places today, i want a mobile tint company to come to my place and do it, i dont trust leaving my brand new baby somewhere lol

Probably because the Mach 1 guys are getting their orders cancelled in daily. Granger Ford had 12 orders get cancelled yesterday.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
You GT guys are lucky. When I tired to order a GT in July I was told no GT orders at this time so I jumped on a Mach 1 order . No end in sight.

Sponsored

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Yeah, also blend date of 10/28 and got the email this afternoon around 330 that the car was built and estimated delivery 11/13 to 11/19. I ordered on 9/3. When I saw the email, I had a huge smile on my face lol :party:

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, also blend date of 10/28 and got the email this afternoon around 330 that the car was built and estimated delivery 11/13 to 11/19. I ordered on 9/3. When I saw the email, I had a huge smile on my face lol :party:
thatā€™s crazy how your delivery is literally same week as mine and my order was july 29 lol i donā€™t understand fords priorities

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
I think itā€™s because his was a dealer car converted into a custom order.
Could explain the blue window sticker, mine's not green. I saw on the dealer website they have like 14 mustangs in inventory they've ordered that haven't arrived yet. Maybe my order was sent in with all the others.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
You GT guys are lucky. When I tired to order a GT in July I was told no GT orders at this time so I jumped on a Mach 1 order . No end in sight.
Have the PP? Or Black Accent? Those are the only GT orders officially chopped late july.
Sponsored