Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Visually or otherwise? Seems like my speedo is optimistic just a tad, curious if the tire size might correct it?
Not sure why that's a concern, you live in GA. The state is very easy regarding posted limits. A great place to own, play with, drive loud cars, and so on, car friendly for the enthusiast .

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
Not sure why that's a concern, you live in GA. The state is very easy regarding posted limits. A great place to own, play with, drive loud cars, and so on, car friendly for the enthusiast .
I was wondering bc my preference is that my speedometer actually be as accurate as possible. Being a couple/few mph off at varying speeds bothers my OCD.

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
Put some new rubber on the rear, factory was 305 -30 . By chance got my hands on 305 - 35 amazing the difference made.

IMG_0337.jpeg
Visually or otherwise? Seems like my speedo is optimistic just a tad, curious if the tire size might correct it?
I wasn't sure if you meant visually amazing, or better traction, or better handling, or???

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I wasn't sure if you meant visually amazing, or better traction, or better handling, or???
We know cup2's have traction & handling. The 305/35 is factory 350 rear tire, 295/30 up front.

Visually the 35 aspect fills the rear wheel well more, personal preference. There is a bit more push, the driver in the seat a taller tire is the reason.

The ???, lol not sure how to qualify that for ya smiling..

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
We know cup2's have traction & handling. The 305/35 is factory 350 rear tire, 295/30 up front.
Ah for some reason I was thinking you went with a 325, I guess I've read that so many other times when other ppl have done it. That's why I was thinking traction may have improved a bit. Also, by the pic I couldn't tell you were still on Cup 2s, it looked like you may have had PS4s since (I assume) you have some miles on your car. My rear Cup 2's were shot after 3200 miles of disciplined reasonable driving, I'm thrilled to NOT have Cup 2's on my car anymore.