Not sure which catch can to choose...

SonicBlur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I am in need of a catch can setup but I am unsure which one is for me. I have a 16 GT with an Edelbrock Stage 1 supercharger kit with a factory TB and CAI. I see a few options on the webpage but I am not sure which one is the correct one.
Sponsored

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I am in need of a catch can setup but I am unsure which one is for me. I have a 16 GT with an Edelbrock Stage 1 supercharger kit with a factory TB and CAI. I see a few options on the webpage but I am not sure which one is the correct one.
Call the vendor. They make one for the Edelbrock system. The passenger side on mine definitely catches oil. The drivers' side stays perfectly dry. The only thing I don't like is that the driver's side sticks up a little and indents the hood insulator. I'd recommend bending the bracket down just a bit.

OP
OP
SonicBlur

SonicBlur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Call the vendor. They make one for the Edelbrock system. The passenger side on mine definitely catches oil. The drivers' side stays perfectly dry. The only thing I don't like is that the driver's side sticks up a little and indents the hood insulator. I'd recommend bending the bracket down just a bit.
Thanks! I have a cowl hood on my car so I might get lucky with some space. I was hoping they make something specific for the E-Force kit.

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Thanks! I have a cowl hood on my car so I might get lucky with some space. I was hoping they make something specific for the E-Force kit.
Yup. It fits just fine.
Sponsored