• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oklahoma Corsa Extreme Active Exhaust Double H Pipe

Exhausted

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1 A10
Selling my complete catback corsa extreme double h pipe with active exhaust from lethal performance. I sold my car and took a lot of stuff off.
I bought this 2 months ago so it’s basically brand new. Works great, sounds amazing. This will fit 2018+ with active exhaust option. I guess it will fit if you don’t but you would need to figure out that part.
Brand new they around about 2100
I’m asking 1500
I have a truck now so I can meet up to 3 hours away.

8F422A6D-4128-44CB-B4FA-DB8CE5FD3813.jpeg

34599A89-F78A-4F06-BA7F-AA1379F96E85.jpeg

44D9CCFA-7010-487C-9B7D-B28FC290F911.jpeg
Sponsored

EvoInAS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hnnnnnn, if only my car had active. I don't feel like trying to figure that one out.

ThePina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium w/PP1
Hnnnnnn, if only my car had active. I don't feel like trying to figure that one out.
Lethal is having a Black Friday Sale on Corsa products. The non active valves are $1500-$1600 depending on the tips (Basically same price as these). The Active Valves are $1700-$1800

ThePina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium w/PP1
I was thinking about picking these up but it would probably be cheaper to get new then ask for shipping since I’m in new work and new is only $1759 right now.

EvoInAS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Lethal is having a Black Friday Sale on Corsa products. The non active valves are $1500-$1600 depending on the tips (Basically same price as these). The Active Valves are $1700-$1800
Thank you for causing me to spend $1500+. If I had kids they'd be disappointed they weren't getting presents this year.
Sponsored