Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

MrMustang1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red mustang GT
Bowdens also carry the original wheel woolies which work wheely well. Good time to buy them if you haven't got the 4 piece set. I don't know if Repco do special orders though.
Sorry to hijack your post, REPCO will order them in. My missis works at a REPCO store (lots of mad discounts for us ;) ....) and if Bowdens have it they can usually get the product in. I have wheely clean, boss gloss, bugger off in 5 ltrs which are special order in as they dont normaly carry that size, plus they also have 20lt for some products.
Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
You must anywhere but Victoria because we cant even move of out of the garage down here@#$&##@%,!,,

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
I'm so glad you showed the two of them together, for a moment I thought you'd gone too far and made a giant tumble dryer.

Drive the other one much?

Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I'm so glad you showed the two of them together, for a moment I thought you'd gone too far and made a giant tumble dryer.

Drive the other one much?
The big one comes out for a drive once or twice a week, Covid has sadly reduced it usage.

The small one sits on the TV cabinet, a constant reminder that I own a such a beautiful car.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Sponsored

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
8C5F7D51-DD60-4DC8-A92D-3A405880B19D.jpeg

Had the Steeda lateral link with raised ball joint + bumpsteer correction installed. Note the gap (above blue ring) that is the roll centre correction that compensates for the lowering springs. Alignment done too of course.

Looking forward to driving the car more to judge the real difference but already I can feel car tracks very true and is more relaxed along suburban roads.

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Nice work Michael, where did you source the parts? Look forward to reading your thoughts when you've got some road time up.

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
Parts from Mustang Motorsport.