• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: New York JLT Performance Master Cylinder Cover

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
JLT Performance Master Cylinder Cover

Cover fits the following 2015 to 2020 Mustangs: GT, Non-supercharged Roush, Ecoboost and GT350

NEW 3M Velco Coins and Velco strip ARE included

Asking price is $55.00 shipped in the Continental US.

Please contact me with any questions
JLT Master Cylinder (A).JPG
JLT Master Cylinder (B).JPG

OP
OP
rhino20

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
$50 shipped?
Asking price is $55.00, which is fair considering you are located in California and it will probably cost $10 to ship it to you. Price from JLT is $78 shipped so you are still saving almost $25. Also, would need payment via PayPal friends and family to avoid there silly fees. If you want more photos let me know. Had it installed in my GT350 for less than a year.

Gibson0590

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 , 1967 Mustang Fastback C-Code
Asking price is $55.00, which is fair considering you are located in California and it will probably cost $10 to ship it to you. Price from JLT is $78 shipped so you are still saving almost $25. Also, would need payment via PayPal friends and family to avoid there silly fees. If you want more photos let me know. Had it installed in my GT350 for less than a year.

Hmm I mean $55 is fair but I have to pay the PayPal fee’s with friends and fam so that’s why I offered $50.
How much you want for the strut tower covers and the master cylinder cover?

OP
OP
rhino20

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Hmm I mean $55 is fair but I have to pay the PayPal fee’s with friends and fam so that’s why I offered $50.
How much you want for the strut tower covers and the master cylinder cover?
Friends and family is fee free if you use your bank account.

If you purchased both I could do $100 shipped. You would be saving $47 compared to JLT. Strut covers were also in my GT350 for less than a year.

Gibson0590

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 , 1967 Mustang Fastback C-Code
Thanks For the tip ! let me link my bank account instead of my debit card.

$100 and you got a deal

OP
OP
rhino20

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
Damn I missed this!