Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
just LOVE it. THAT is the orange the GT should have had. I hope they have a strong metal flake in it.
Twister Orange is a flat (non metallic) color............but in person it's superb, at least to my eyes. I first saw it on a dull rainy day, and the color still popped. To me, its the orange equivalent of Grabber Blue :sunglasses:
Sponsored

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
how do you figure? It's all the good and necessary track-rat parts ripped off the GT350 and put on the Coyote-engine version of the car. They could have even called it a Shelby except those owners would have thrown a fit, and Ford would have had to pay Shelby some license fees.

Not everyone wants a Voodoo engine with it's (overblown?) engineering problems, let alone the price tag that comes with.

All ADMs will disappear 3-4months after production rollout if they last that long. Hell ADMs are history even on the GT500 and final year GT350 are under MSRP.
You don't live in Southern California that's for sure. They still have ADM on every GT350, GT500 and will absolutely rape people on the Mach1. Again, there is always the people on here that get one below MSRP and get the dealers daughters phone number, I suspect these are the same people that don't fit in Racaros because they go to the "gym" too much

Ditch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
No other way to have them.

I need to see that color in person. In pictures it seems to range between a cool fighter plane look and albino zombie skin.
Same her ...looks totally different depending on the photo .

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
You don't live in Southern California that's for sure. They still have ADM on every GT350, GT500 and will absolutely rape people on the Mach1. Again, there is always the people on here that get one below MSRP and get the dealers daughters phone number, I suspect these are the same people that don't fit in Racaros because they go to the "gym" too much
I memba my Kia dealer in SoCal had 5K ADM on Kia Stingers :p My local Ford Dealer just sold a Track Edition GT500, sales guy showed me the price (MSRP) however it was custom ordered.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Just seen these posted online from the Ford Nationals. I was hoping to see it in some different colors, but nice to see some new images all the same.
21MY Mach 1 FN 1.jpg
21MY Mach 1 FN 2.jpg
21MY Mach 1 FN 3.jpg
21MY Mach 1 FN 4.jpg
21MY Mach 1 FN 5.jpg
I think argent or silver should have been an accent stripe option besides the white, red, orange, I am seeing?

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
Can't wait to see them tomorrow and Saturday in Carlisle... always a nice show.
I wonder if Jim Owens from Ford Performance will be there to answer questions?
Do we have a tent area for Mustang6G this year?

Sponsored

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I cant fit in Recaros because I have wide shoulders....

wtb6mtv8rwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
It's so odd to me the regular Mustang has had LED lower lights since 2018 yet they went with the older incandescent bulb reflectors on this.