Good Body shop in Pompano Area

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
What’s a good body shop in the Pompano Beach area?
Sponsored

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Pompano Ford did the repair on the paint chip I had. Their body shop sanded and painted the area. They did not just use touch up paint. While I dislike the service advisor they body shop has good rating

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Pompano Ford did the repair on the paint chip I had. Their body shop sanded and painted the area. They did not just use touch up paint. While I dislike the service advisor they body shop has good rating
Ok that’s where my car is going... it was either there or Plantation Ford. The body shop manager Don seems great to me... I have a paint chip I want corrected to. They are repacking the rocker molding and painting it and installing a new taillight... and I’m going to have them fix the paint chip... hope it turns out well...

did you have a bad run in with Don?

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Ok that’s where my car is going... it was either there or Plantation Ford. The body shop manager Don seems great to me... I have a paint chip I want corrected to. They are repacking the rocker molding and painting it and installing a new taillight... and I’m going to have them fix the paint chip... hope it turns out well...

did you have a bad run in with Don?
Not Ron, he was great. It was Jeff

Sponsored