Not open for further replies.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Under the heading of not really funny. My wife, who is super cautious wasn’t feeling great last week. No real COVID-19 symptoms so she thought it was just a regular old bug. Finally on Monday we go to our doctor. He agrees and says it is unlikely she has the virus and tells her a test wasn’t needed. Well the wife, an ex medical assistant, says, “I want a test”. So they suit up and give her one. Test came back yesterday. Guess what? Yup, positive for COVID-19.

Good news, it appears to be a very mild case. She’s actually feeling better. Still has to quarantine until a week from Monday. But the cases here are going up steadily. Hospital bed usage is going up as well. An increased death rate is predicted. Not a Democrat in sight and this state is in severe distress. Like I said not really funny anymore.
Praying for her to make a full recovery and keep your family safe.
Sponsored

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
Is that the only thing you have an issue with? Can't defend the other points right!?

Yep, my customers that supported trump are the ones that are having their projects delayed and or canceled. They aren't doing that again. I am working with my customers to support them through this. Notice I said almost not going to. a few smaller projects down the line and I'll be good. Can't say the same for so many others. Trump has told them to fuck off!

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blade, Calm down.

First, what can the President do to stop a virus? What can anyone do to stop a virus? Will we develop a vaccine? maybe, but there is not one for HIV or the common cold for that matter. So again what could this or any President do?

It originated in China, while the Dems were wasting their time trying to boot him out of office he stopped travel to and from China. He was called racist and a buffoon.

If Hillery was in office it would be the same or worse, she might have wanted the Country to still be shut down, there are Democratic governors that want to shut down their State again.

Your business not going well? Blame the local idiots that forced you to close your doors and did not compensate you. But yep, Trump did it, (Rolls Eyes)

Obama had a horrendous economy. He got on National TV and said, Those jobs are gone, they are never coming back.

Trump brought them back.

Want to know what liberalism gets you? Look at Chicago, Minneapolis, Seatle, SanFransisco, DC and other democratic run cities.

Open your eyes and stop listening to CNN

If Trump was guilty of running a stop sign it would be plastered all over the news.

Crimes? Lots of suicides around the Clintons, just saying
I don't know man, maybe he could have done what Obama did when ebola was here. Maybe not cut the arms and legs off the department that is supposed to look after these things. Maybe support the states so that this didn't explode the way it did. Maybe act like other countries around the work that have flattened their curve and can open up safely.
You are saying if Hillary was in office. What you failed to see is that they had articles of impeachment ready to go on January 20th 2017. The gop in the house and senate said so.

I work remotely to support my customers but they are the ones who are doing bad and they supported and voted for him. They won't do that again. The closed economy in my state did not affect me they way it affected my customers. I just had to work with them to keep them afloat while we all ride through this

Obama inherited an shit economy from Bush. You all seem to forget that.When he left office They economy was the best it had been in decades. That's a fact. I like how you said up there that those jobs are never coming back but the next breath you said douche canoe brought them back. You use "never" like those youtubers use "perfect".
List those jobs that Obama said were gone and show where trump brought those jobs back.
You all look at the economy at beginning of Obama's presidency and ignore the rest of it and use that as the basis for his entire presidency. What happened in Bush's last term? The economy was in shambles. Obama being elected didn't cause that. What was the job numbers when he came into office and what was it when he left? Seriously, let me know. What were the numbers when trump came into office and what are they now?
He did so much in spit of the house and senate republicans trying to make his a 1 term president

You blame the shit economy on the pandemic but you fail to realize that this is going on all over the world and they are beating america at taking care of their citizens. This is just shit leadership from this country. America used to be the country the world looked to. Now they just look to make sure that no one from here is allowed into their country to spread the virus.
Leaders on both sides have failed you. Trump more so as he is supposed to rally the country not divide it!

CNN and Fox news are garbage. Don't look at that shit.

Listen, if trump was actually doing something to help the situation we are all in then I would give him the benefit of the doubt. What does gassing peaceful protesters and holding a bible in front of a church do?

My anger is really directed at both sides as they are both shitty sets of people. They want votes and only support the ones putting money in their pockets. Trump just happens to be in charge and he is doing nothing to help. All he is concerned with is how much money he can make off his presidency and getting reelected.
This dumb bitch held a rally and wanted no one to wear a mask. What happened after in Tulsa? How is that a president looking after this country.

Lots of suicides around the clintons! Lot's of sexual abuse, lying, cheating, stealing and pussy grabbing around this president

This man is just leading us into bankruptcy and it's our children and their children that will pay the price.

Once again, this didn't have to end with over 3 million infections and over 130K deaths. This makes me mad and you should be also.

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My commie dictator governor just ordered us to wear masks in public, for a virus that most people need a test to find out if they have it.
Your commie dictator governor might have just saved your life

Sponsored

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Under the heading of not really funny. My wife, who is super cautious wasn’t feeling great last week. No real COVID-19 symptoms so she thought it was just a regular old bug. Finally on Monday we go to our doctor. He agrees and says it is unlikely she has the virus and tells her a test wasn’t needed. Well the wife, an ex medical assistant, says, “I want a test”. So they suit up and give her one. Test came back yesterday. Guess what? Yup, positive for COVID-19.

Good news, it appears to be a very mild case. She’s actually feeling better. Still has to quarantine until a week from Monday. But the cases here are going up steadily. Hospital bed usage is going up as well. An increased death rate is predicted. Not a Democrat in sight and this state is in severe distress. Like I said not really funny anymore.
My prayers to you and your family. If there is anything i can do please let me know.

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow!!!
your job must be pounding your head against a wall for 8 hours straight.
Where has this happened!? See a presidency built on lies not facts!
Turn on a fan, he is blowing smoke up your ass and you are sucking it in!

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Benefit of the doubt. Where is his leadership during this pandemic. Holding rallies where no one is supposed to wear a mask? Where is his compassion for those lost. Bush rallied so many after 9-11
All we see is a pitiful little child pouting and crying about people being mean to him. What a victim!

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you for real or did you not hear him say that he likes the numbers low, stranding sick people on a cruise ship, it will go away magically in April. Excuse after excuse! Please!!!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.