OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
It is the same point; exactly the same point.

Anyone who says they have never been bullied is a liar. Bullying is wrong, but being bullied does not and never will justify killing, nor does it justify killing children in a school. What I have also done is had plenty of opportunities to kill unjustifiably. Remember every single one clearly--opted not to each time, not for fear of punishment, but because of a clear understanding of responsibility and right vs. wrong. You are wrong.
I believe you missed the point. No one said killing is justifiable IM just saying people being dicks (kinda the whole point of the thread..people are dicks and its their fault not the governments) can cause it. I can tell you if people stopped being dicks to other people then the killing would go way down that much is true. And a girl walking by in hot pants is not even close to the same thing. A cop and a perp is two aggressors and an escalating situation and a bully and a person retaliating is also two aggressors involved in an escalating situation. A girl walking along minding her own business not hurting anyone is not even in the same group. That is a straight up indisputable crime if shes attacked. But lets not carry on you have your view point I have mine... Yeah America :)
Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I believe you missed the point. No one said killing is justifiable IM just saying people being dicks can cause it. I can tell you if people stopped being dicks to other people then the killing would go way down that much is true. And a girl walking by in hot pants is not even close to the same thing. A cop and a perp is two aggressors and an escalating situation and a bully and a person retaliating is also two aggressors involved in an escalating situation. A girl walking along minding her own business not hurting anyone is not even in the same group. That is a straight up indisputable crime if shes attacked. But lets no carry on you have your view point I have mine... Yeah America :)
Victims of murder do not cause murder. Killing a bully in a school is not self defense. A cop killing someone for talking back or taking any non-threatening action is not justifiable, even if the person was a criminal or drug addict. A cop placing his knee on a man's throat for 8 mins while the life leaves his body and leaving it there after the man is dead is not justifiable. Other cops watching as it happens is not justifiable. The list goes on. Most cops are good people doing a tough job. But to say that there are no bad cops and that there is no racial bias in policing is simply false. You're right. You are free to your opinion, as are all who fight for it.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Victims of murder do not cause murder. Killing a bully in a school is not self defense. A cop killing someone for talking back or taking any non-threatening action is not justifiable, even if the person was a criminal or drug addict. A cop placing his knee on a man's throat for 8 mins while the life leaves his body and leaving it there after the man is dead is not justifiable. Other cops watching as it happens is not justifiable. The list goes on. Most cops are good people doing a tough job. But to say that there are no bad cops and that there is no racial bias in policing is simply false. You're right. You are free to your opinion, as are all who fight for it.
Again not even close to the point im trying to make but ok. You are just reading into it what you want.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Very well.
How about something we can agree on? Hows that sweet GT350? I got the calibration kit on my gt that adds some GT350 parts so we have that in common :) as a society we should look at what we all share and have in common instead of focusing so much on the negatives that divide us

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
How about something we can agree on? Hows that sweet GT350? I got the calibration kit on my gt that adds some GT350 parts so we have that in common :) as a society we should look at what we all share and have in common instead of focusing so much on the negatives that divide us
Hopefully, we (Americans) will fix the divide and directly address the negatives.

What will the kit calibrate? Is your intent to track your GT?

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Hopefully, we (Americans) will fix the divide and directly address the negatives.

What will the kit calibrate? Is your intent to track your GT?
Na just break some laws speeding :) But seriously. Just wanted the bump in Hp and torque just to have it. Its the tuner kit from ford performance adds 42lbs torque at 2k and 19HP at high end and lets you keep warrenty. Came with ford performance tune, tune flasher, GT350 throttle body and CAI.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Na just break some laws speeding :) But seriously. Just wanted the bump in Hp and torque just to have it. Its the tuner kit from ford performance adds 42lbs torque at 2k and 19HP at high end and lets you keep warrenty. Came with ford performance tune, tune flasher, GT350 throttle body and CAI.
Keeping the warranty is key. Any upgrades to suspension?

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Keeping the warranty is key. Any upgrades to suspension?
Just some springs for now. plan on adjustable sway bars in near future and rear lock out kit and maybe vertical links. See Mustangs always bring people together :)

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Just some springs for now. plan on adjustable sway bars in near future and rear lock out kit and maybe vertical links. See Mustangs always bring people together :)
That's true for those of us on this forum. Beyond this forum, we can hopefully do the same thing. Instead of Mustangs, it will take a strong belief in what makes us Americans, moral courage, and mutual respect. Gotta believe it's there and we still know how to put each other before self. If that's corny, we're in trouble.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
That's true for those of us on this forum. Beyond this forum, we can hopefully do the same thing. Instead of Mustangs, it will take a strong belief in what makes us Americans, moral courage, and mutual respect. Gotta believe it's there and we still know how to put each other before self. If that's corny, we're in trouble.
No I can agree. What you just said sums up what I was trying to say in my long winded and somewhat ineffective way :)

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

This is what we call a
straw man argument. Thousands die from gun violence and crime in Republican held states are they not just as liable? How about 100k+ dead from the coronavirus which is due, in large part, to a lack of federal response. Or, the President who quoted Walter Headley and said "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." Plenty and plenty of examples for either side.

Do I need to provide the mountains of supporting evidence that he is, in fact, a racist?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump?wprov=sfla1

Obviously, you can double check any of those. But I assume you're going to respond with something like "but has he been charged with racism??"

Yeah, dude was a PoS in the 1940s. But aren't you the guy who says we shouldn't persecute people for their pasts? Not to downplay who he was or what he might have done, but it would seem he was young and stupid, and then grew up and spent the rest of his life continually repudiating everything the KKK stood for, not to mention apologizing for it. Isn't that how real people change in the real world? Someone who climbs out of the darkness into the light and acknowledges their mistakes should be celebrated, not vilified, right?

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/106189-naacp-mourns-byrds-death

Seems like the NAACP forgave him and who am I to argue against that.

I don't believe getting into twitter fights is the job of the President.
fuck, I hate responding to you.

a) lack of federal response? when trump called for a ban on flights from China,the left called him racist and overreatcing. In January.
a.1) this is not a federal issue, but a state issue. States failed to act. we are a union of states, and it is the states responsibility to act. The federals response is against foreign enemies, not disease.

b) yeah, I won't argue that point...

c) yeah, because he gave them a fuck ton of money, and said that the black community had a 'voice' in voting. the entire dem playbook on voting. lie to black americans and mexican americans and tell them that they support them while they fuck em in the rear to get their vote. only reason NAACP supported that ass.

As far as murders, while 'thousands' may die from murders in repub states, you may want to see just how low those thousands are as compared to the thousands in dem states. Even on a per cap basis it doesn't look good. I wonder why gun free Commifornia tops the list?
So, per capita, who tops Cali? DC? 1st place. Louisiana, 2nd (rep gov), Missourri....rep, maryland (dem)...SC (rep) ....Michigan (dem)....Del (dem) ...Miss (rep)....GA (rep)...Penn (dem)....Arizona (rep) ..Tenn (dem).... so 5 reps and 6 dems? (these numers are 2010, quickest I could find nationally) and the one I am really familiar with, LA, the rep gov was unusual, we tend to vote dem....and these were the lowest years recently, murders, violent crime on the decline...they've gone up since we got Edwards...not that he is a bad gov, he is doing not bad, and A HELLUVA lot better than Blanco. Maybe better than Jindal in some respects, that is debatable.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
As far as murders, while 'thousands' may die from murders in repub states, you may want to see just how low those thousands are as compared to the thousands in dem states. Even on a per cap basis it doesn't look good. I wonder why gun free Commifornia tops the list?
So, per capita, who tops Cali? DC? 1st place. Louisiana, 2nd (rep gov), Missourri....rep, maryland (dem)...SC (rep) ....Michigan (dem)....Del (dem) ...Miss (rep)....GA (rep)...Penn (dem)....Arizona (rep) ..Tenn (dem).... so 5 reps and 6 dems? (these numers are 2010, quickest I could find nationally) and the one I am really familiar with, LA, the rep gov was unusual, we tend to vote dem....and these were the lowest years recently, murders, violent crime on the decline...they've gone up since we got Edwards...not that he is a bad gov, he is doing not bad, and A HELLUVA lot better than Blanco. Maybe better than Jindal in some respects, that is debatable.
Not arguing; just trying to follow your point and I got a bit disconnected here.

Seems like it comes out about 50:50, meaning left/right dem/rep doesn't matter.

Is that the point?

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
a) lack of federal response? when trump called for a ban on flights from China,the left called him racist and overreatcing. In January.
https://www.justsecurity.org/69650/timeline-of-the-coronavirus-pandemic-and-u-s-response/

The restriction (ban?) did little to stop the spread from Asia to America. I agree the political left overreacted just as the political right would have had this been the other way around. This is simply a political circus.

a.1) this is not a federal issue, but a state issue. States failed to act. we are a union of states, and it is the states responsibility to act. The federals response is against foreign enemies, not disease.
Funding and sourcing, whereas, execution is best left to the states, but even then some states did not take this as seriously as they should have and this is where the federal government can intervene again and pressure them into better practices.

The only organization with the financial resources to combat a crisis of this scale is the Federal Government. States and local governments have very limited funding. They can not print money. Making tests available, providing stock pulled PPE and other resources, etc is the responsibility of the federal government. Also, it is their responsibility to aid in any shape or form via policy and regulation, such as the defense production act, etc.

The US would be much better off if we had competent leadership in the early stages.

c) yeah, because he gave them a fuck ton of money, and said that the black community had a 'voice' in voting. the entire dem playbook on voting. lie to black americans and mexican americans and tell them that they support them while they fuck em in the rear to get their vote. only reason NAACP supported that ass.
It's a political circus, neither party gives a shit about you only your vote. The entire republican playbook is to lie and spread misinformation while they gerrymander and lock up minorities with the war on drugs. See I can make extreme generalizations too.

The sooner we get away from a two-party system the sooner you and other like-minded individuals can find another group to blame for the world's problems.

I have no idea what point you're trying to make here. Please elaborate and provide verifiable facts to support your clams.
Sponsored