Sponsored

Recommended shop (NorCal) for installing DRL boards?

blueskies925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (manual)
I purchased a set of Lighting Trendz Flowseries DRL boards for my '18 Mustang, and I'd rather not install it myself and leave it to a professional. Any recommended shops (or people) for the job in Northern California?
Appreciate any feedback!
Sponsored

Scott.lester1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT premium, oxford white, performance package level 1, 401a
I purchased a set of Lighting Trendz Flowseries DRL boards for my '18 Mustang, and I'd rather not install it myself and leave it to a professional. Any recommended shops (or people) for the job in Northern California?
Appreciate any feedback!
I believe if you contact them they can tell you about authorized local installers I'm just curious as to what the price would be for installing these. Also, having these for a bit do u think they're worth it for the price with install and hassle as well as any problems?

OP
OP

blueskies925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (manual)
I believe if you contact them they can tell you about authorized local installers I'm just curious as to what the price would be for installing these. Also, having these for a bit do u think they're worth it for the price with install and hassle as well as any problems?
There was no authorized seller nearby me so I just went to a local shop with good reviews and the best price. A lot of shops I called were charging close to $700-1000 for labor which seems ridiculous. I found one that did it for only $320, had to leave it with them for several days for the seal to dry. It works great until now when I use it with the bluetooth controller on my phone through the app. They did have to cut into it and it did leave some marks that are not noticeable from far, but you can definitely see them if you're looking for it. Also, there is very light condensation during extreme humidity and/or cold weather. Considering you're from Florida too, I'd make sure if you do it to get a solid and professional seal so that it doesn't leak. The app for the bluetooth setup kind of sucks and needs updating, and sometimes it will cut off connection and you have to redo the connection, but in the end I love it even with the flaws.
Sponsored