Sponsored

2019 California Special Grille for sale?

Canti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Looking to maybe pick up a CS grille for my new 2018 GT. But I have not found them for sale online for the 2018s and up (with the exception one forum member that sold all of their parts back in September). Would any of y'all happen to know where I can buy a set? I'm looking at that or either the Hurst grille that just went up on AM (https://www.americanmuscle.com/hurst-mustang-grille-40671.html).
Sponsored

Damian2713

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damian
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt California special
You got the stock gt grill?

OP
OP

Canti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
How soon are you looking to trade? I would like to get the exhaust system for mine and have the shop do all of it in one go if possible. I just haven't saved up the funds yet to make the purchase. Hopefully within the month or so.

Sponsored

Damian2713

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damian
Vehicle(s)
How soon are you looking to trade? I would like to get the exhaust system for mine and have the shop do all of it in one go if possible. I just haven't saved up the funds yet to make the purchase. Hopefully within the month or so.
As soon as you want. Got pictures of the grill?

OP
OP

Canti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Here is the only picture I have for now. I can take more once the sun comes up.
IMG_20191014_171425.jpg

OP
OP

Canti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Did this trade ever happen? I bought a 2019 GT last week and would love to swap for the GT/CS grill with the tri bar pony.
No. I messaged him directly about it last week but didn't hear anything back. I think he might have already gotten all of the pieces he was looking for and might not be on the site regularly. So I'm back to looking for another cs grille. They are so hard to find for the 18/19 cars. I'm willing to buy it outright now.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Canti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Holy shit. Yeah a trade or buying it used from some one else is a way better option. I can buy the carbon fiber wing that I want for much cheaper than that. How can they even justify selling glossy plastic for that much?

Damian2713

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damian
Vehicle(s)
To anyone needing the California special grille, I still got it but I haven’t taken it off because I don’t have anything else to put on in the meantime. I do want to trade for a gt grill

OP
OP

Canti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
If you are willing to trade the upper and lower grille, I'll do it. I really want the textures to match.