• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: FS: Custom black mesh grilles (US lower)

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
This pair of custom black grilles will be available by the end of next week (8th ish).

Made by me, utilising a US lower grille along with some imported gloss black woven mesh and a tribar logo.

The mesh is incredibly strong with no flex whatsoever.

£500.

Collection only. I regularly attend the Cams Mill meet at Fareham and occasionally the Newlands Corner one at Guildford so can deliver there.
20190301_095025.jpg
20190301_095046.jpg
20160429_162829.jpg
20160813_085856.jpg
20161204_094020.jpg
Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Wow £500 seems a lot when Both grilles can be had for around £200 from any Ford dealer brand new! Sure you have added some mesh but not £300 worth of it. Not having a dig, just an observation!

OP
OP
Centurion07

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
The grilles themselves were more like £300 when I got them. I also had enough mesh left over to make another set which I sold for £500 so....plus I've been unable to locate that mesh over here in the UK so if you're looking to make an identical set you're looking at at least £300 in parts plus another £60/70 for the emblem even at today's prices.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
The grilles themselves were more like £300 when I got them. I also had enough mesh left over to make another set which I sold for £500 so....plus I've been unable to locate that mesh over here in the UK so if you're looking to make an identical set you're looking at at least £300 in parts plus another £60/70 for the emblem even at today's prices.
Hey if someone’s willing to pay it then fair play! :thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hey if someone’s willing to pay it then fair play! :thumbsup:
I think from when Tony did them, the actual woven mesh element was VERY expensive (like £100+ and i think he needed two sheets) - Granted you can do a "cheap" variant (like i have!) of these with alumium mesh, but the quality and rigidity on woven race mesh is car superior.

Again, tony, if i hadn't done my own variant, (and had the money) i'd be all over these - I love them and it's kind of what made me do Mesh on mine (as you know!)
Sponsored