• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Nevada WTB: Rear Drivers side 02 sensor

DJJimGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey gang,

With installing my race headers, I found out the driver side rear 02 sensor was effed, and I need to find a replacement! I don't NEED it, but when it comes to smog I'll have to turn back on the rear 02.

I actually had a hard time finding one online, so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jim
Sponsored

J. Gross

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullit Mustang
Hey gang,

With installing my race headers, I found out the driver side rear 02 sensor was effed, and I need to find a replacement! I don't NEED it, but when it comes to smog I'll have to turn back on the rear 02.

I actually had a hard time finding one online, so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jim
Hi Jim,
Noticed you bought up the subject of smog checks and rear O2 sensor. At the moment experiencing issues getting car to pass a smog check. Currently have long tubes and high flow cats. Tuner turned off o2 sensors after a CEL popped up. Tried to smog recently with no luck. After a tune update, still a no go. I was wondering if you had any insight on this matter!
Thanks,
Johnny

OP
OP

DJJimGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi Jim,
Noticed you bought up the subject of smog checks and rear O2 sensor. At the moment experiencing issues getting car to pass a smog check. Currently have long tubes and high flow cats. Tuner turned off o2 sensors after a CEL popped up. Tried to smog recently with no luck. After a tune update, still a no go. I was wondering if you had any insight on this matter!
Thanks,
Johnny
I don’t know for sure but I had the tuner send me a tune with the 02s turned back on. So, after a few miles and the 02 passing a check it SHOULD be good to go.

J. Gross

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullit Mustang
I don’t know for sure but I had the tuner send me a tune with the 02s turned back on. So, after a few miles and the 02 passing a check it SHOULD be good to go.
In theory yes but I haven’t had much luck. Just have to wait and see. Thanks for the response.
Sponsored