• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Corsa Extreme Cat Back

p411mstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT
Corsa Extreme Cat Back with Black Tips for 2015-2017 GT....only been on the car for 2 months...going back to stock...Local pickup in CT or nearby...$1200 or best offer
IMG_5839.JPG
IMG_5840.JPG
IMG_5841.JPG
IMG_5842.JPG
IMG_5843.JPG
IMG_5844.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
p411mstang

p411mstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT
I can find a box and ship it if anyone wants to cover shipping

OP
OP
p411mstang

p411mstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT
How much shipped to 73130?
Last time I shipped an exhaust system UPS whacked me a little over $100 due to weight and size...the only thing I can do is box it maybe smaller individual boxes and bring it down there for a quote for you if you are willing to spend that on shipping

mayhem267

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Last time I shipped an exhaust system UPS whacked me a little over $100 due to weight and size...the only thing I can do is box it maybe smaller individual boxes and bring it down there for a quote for you if you are willing to spend that on shipping
So it would cost around $100 for shipping?

Sponsored

OP
OP
p411mstang

p411mstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT
So it would cost around $100 for shipping?
Yes...especially if you have a business address I can ship it too...I am thinking ship it in a few boxes to keep weight and size down

OP
OP
p411mstang

p411mstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT
Would prefer to sell the entire setup

Sponsored