Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Got my window sticker today! COTUS still isn't working but if you use the ford direct window sticker link (like if you pulled up a window sticker in a dealer's inventory) and plug in your VIN, it'll come up if available. Since my car will be built next week, mine just got released this morning! Blend date of 6/21.
Sponsored

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
What is the blend date?

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Blend date is when the car is on the assembly line/completed.

Doobie083

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
None
So I was waiting for a VIN and I must have gotten a cancelled order or something because my dealer offered me a VIN with a build date of 17 July. I had to add the electronics package but I'm not too upset over it. So excited.

gnatsuM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Got my window sticker today! COTUS still isn't working but if you use the ford direct window sticker link (like if you pulled up a window sticker in a dealer's inventory) and plug in your VIN, it'll come up if available. Since my car will be built next week, mine just got released this morning! Blend date of 6/21.
Thanks for the window sticker idea, never would've thought about it, was able to google a link and get mine. Have the same blend date :cheers:

For anyone else looking for the link (apparently there's a few) this one works
https://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html

Sponsored

RemoWilliams84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
I tried the Window Sticker link. Mine has restricted access, it's been saying that for a month. I did call Ford Performance today and my Bullitt is currently in production. No ETA on arrival date, but it should finish production on the 18th. I also tried ford etis, but nothing new there. I really wish Ford's tracking sites were worth a damn.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I tried the Window Sticker link. Mine has restricted access, it's been saying that for a month. I did call Ford Performance today and my Bullitt is currently in production. No ETA on arrival date, but it should finish production on the 18th. I also tried ford etis, but nothing new there. I really wish Ford's tracking sites were worth a damn.
I'm not sure where they're getting their info, but 2019 production hasn't started yet. It starts on the 18th. And based on my own VIN I'm guessing they're not starting with Bullitts, mostly regular 2019s on the first day or two.

Edit: Ford Performance told me my car would have a 6/19 production day and the window sticker says the 21st. I'm inclined to believe the window sticker date.

RemoWilliams84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
My build-to date has been scheduled for June 18th for about a month now. According to Ford's website "http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/quick-look/2017/08/vehicle-tracking-system.html" and the reps I've talked to, the build-to date is the date it rolls off the line. The lady I just spoke to about an hour ago said it started production on 6/13 and is scheduled to finish 6/18.

Also, as far as VINs, the Bullitt has a separate VIN from the rest of the Mustangs. I have a very low one.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
My build-to date has been scheduled for June 18th for about a month now. According to Ford's website "http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/quick-look/2017/08/vehicle-tracking-system.html" and the reps I've talked to, the build-to date is the date it rolls off the line. The lady I just spoke to about an hour ago said it started production on 6/13 and is scheduled to finish 6/18.

Also, as far as VINs, the Bullitt has a separate VIN from the rest of the Mustangs. I have a very low one.
Maybe you're getting a pre-production car? That's the only way it's in production now. I have solid info that 2018s are still being built this week and 2019s won't start until Monday. Even the guy that paid 300k for car #1 at Barrett-Jackson won't be getting his car built till next week. As for VINs, I'm not sharing mine yet but it's very low too.

woffordk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2 w/ Roush Supercharger
Vehicle Showcase
Vin request

Is there anyone in here that can retrieve a VIN from my order for me? I talked to Ford Performance tracking and they said I have a VIN, but the dealer would need to provide. Of course the dealer says there’s no VIN available. Any help?

Sponsored

RemoWilliams84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Maybe you're getting a pre-production car? That's the only way it's in production now. I have solid info that 2018s are still being built this week and 2019s won't start until Monday. Even the guy that paid 300k for car #1 at Barrett-Jackson won't be getting his car built till next week. As for VINs, I'm not sharing mine yet but it's very low too.
You're guess is as good as mine. I'm just going by what I've been told by Ford Performance. Maybe they are building out the Bullitts first so they don't have to switch over anything and then the standard 19's start next week?

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
You're guess is as good as mine. I'm just going by what I've been told by Ford Performance. Maybe they are building out the Bullitts first so they don't have to switch over anything and then the standard 19's start next week?
Well the way to know if it's a production model Bullitt is if your VIN is 1FA6P8K00K55000xx if you have one of the first 99. They will be building Bullitts alongside regular cars and the regular 2019s don't start till next week. I could get more detailed but I can't post anything more unfortunately. :ninja:

MustangAddict

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 Platinum
Placed my order last week? 2019 Race Red, GT Premium, 401a, PP2, Recaros, B&O, enhanced security.

Arky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - 2019 GT Premium
I'm not sure where they're getting their info, but 2019 production hasn't started yet. It starts on the 18th. And based on my own VIN I'm guessing they're not starting with Bullitts, mostly regular 2019s on the first day or two.

Edit: Ford Performance told me my car would have a 6/19 production day and the window sticker says the 21st. I'm inclined to believe the window sticker date.
I've gotten some conflicting information from Ford Performance this week, too. Early this week, i checked with them for build info and asked if they were doing any scheduling this week (before everybody started seeing their 8/6 dates) and they said that they've been scheduling every week. :shrug:

RemoWilliams84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
And the saga continues.

Good news: I was able to email my dealer and get my window sticker sent to me. The build date on the sticker says "06 13 18".

Bad news: What's on the sticker is not what I ordered. Mine didn't have magneride and was shadow black. The one on the sticker is Green and has magneride.

The dealer had ordered two Bullitts when I spoke to him. I'm hoping he just wrote down the wrong VIN for me and everything is fine. Waiting to hear back from him now.
Sponsored