Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Gave mine a quick wash this evening. Even though it’s going in to GT101 on Sat, i wanted to use it for a few days and the dirt/dust picked up from the Donington weekend was annoying me!

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Well despite having 2 satnavs on the go, I’m completely lost somewhere in the south of Belgium... or it could be the North of France:doh:

Do I care?? Not one bit...:D Been to pay my respects to my great Grandfather at the Ploegsteert Memorial. 100 hundred years since he and 12000 or so others remembered at this memorial lost their lives and never came home...

Quite a sobering experience, but I’m glad I did it.:brokenheart:

1297065_E-_DA2_A-48_AF-_BE78-_B88_A01_D6_A014.jpg

6809_C546-0_F8_C-4_BBB-9_C5_B-2_D7583_BFE2_A9.jpg

Crappy picture I know, but you may just be able to work out 31.5 mpg.... :cheers::headbang:
9_BF8_D568-190_D-42_EF-8166-8_A3_B86937958.jpg

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
chris nice to see you're still alive not seen you around in a while. i have a question :) where's the best place to sell some bitcoin i've been sat on a few for a few years now and apparently they're worth something

Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Well I took a punt on a stainless cat back on ebay I’ve been watching for a while, won the auction and got it for £195, bargain. As long as the fitment is ok and it’s not obnoxiously loud I’ll be happy, can’t be any worse than the standard system on the Ecoboost!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
chris nice to see you're still alive not seen you around in a while. i have a question :) where's the best place to sell some bitcoin i've been sat on a few for a few years now and apparently they're worth something
bloody hell, you missed the spike, but still, they're hovering around $8k USD. Sell them on coinbase

Spoonex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Mustang GT
I’ve found myself on the Facebook Groups more than the forum since the interface is easier to for posting pics, replying to people, etc.

I went to the last Howden meet after missing the previous one due to a holiday. Are you still this side of the Atlantic or have you moved for work yet?

As Manders said you missed the perfect time to sell before the new year, but you’re still in the money. If you don’t need the cash I’d sit on it for longer. If you do want to sell you can minimise fees by using GDAX and transferring your money via Revolut. Might be easier to explain in person when I next see you!

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
Well I took a punt on a stainless cat back on ebay I’ve been watching for a while, won the auction and got it for £195, bargain. As long as the fitment is ok and it’s not obnoxiously loud I’ll be happy, can’t be any worse than the standard system on the Ecoboost!
A Catback for ÂŁ195? this will be interesting to follow - please let us all know about how this progresses....
-

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
I found one on fleebay a few weeks ago, is it the one from UK performance? We did wonder how it would sound, make sure you get some footage of it :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
A Catback for ÂŁ195? this will be interesting to follow - please let us all know about how this progresses....
-
RRP seems to be £499 on other listings so you know it’s not going to be the best quality but can’t be any worse that the standard item. Soon as it arrives I’ll let you know!

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
I found one on fleebay a few weeks ago, is it the one from UK performance? We did wonder how it would sound, make sure you get some footage of it :thumbsup:
Aye that’s the one, it’s either going to bargain of the century or bloody terrible, at which point I’ll sell it on straight away.

Sound isn’t going to be amazing with mine being the Ecoboost but I’m sure on a V8 it would do the job fine. It comes with centre sections for both the Ecoboost and the V8 so even more of a bargain really!

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I’ve found myself on the Facebook Groups more than the forum since the interface is easier to for posting pics, replying to people, etc.

I went to the last Howden meet after missing the previous one due to a holiday. Are you still this side of the Atlantic or have you moved for work yet?

As Manders said you missed the perfect time to sell before the new year, but you’re still in the money. If you don’t need the cash I’d sit on it for longer. If you do want to sell you can minimise fees by using GDAX and transferring your money via Revolut. Might be easier to explain in person when I next see you!
don't do facebook :) and not in a massive rush so i can sit on them have been since about 2010 i think forgot i had them until recently fired up old storage server and found my old wallet data.

i skipped howden last week just been too busy with work deffo going to don valley cruise tomorrow night though if you're coming down. i haven't left the office in like a month i need to get out i'm going slightly nuts.

I'm still in the UK for now couple of things have crept up which are keeping me here for now still hoping to get out to the states before end of year though.

Scooby67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, shadow black.
Two days late to this thread but I had my coilovers fitted at modurstand on Wednesday and so far I'm happy with them, it's also got rid of the noise that was coming from the front left suspension. I also had them fit a matt black pony to the front end but I'm not sure whether I prefer it over the chrome one it replaced, so I might get that changed back over haha.

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Drove to Luxembourg :thumbsup:

4665589_C-21_AB-406_B-_B862-_D87_FFA8_A8_D6_B.jpg
Sponsored