Sponsored

Bullitt to Europe confirmed?!

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
I’m not fussed if I don’t get one. I wouldn’t choose DHG if it wasn’t a Bullitt. Just like the idea of a bit more power and it sounds a little more bass. I’ll see what the score is when pricing is out. I’ll go for a MY19 otherwise and get a £3500 Coast2Coast discount on a manual V8 fully loaded for £41600. Maybe race red or need for green both with black stripes. Should know by month end what I’m going to do
Sponsored

markleigh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark... duh!
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red Mustang GT ...just sold :-(
Friend was told by his dealer today that the UK allocation is one (1!) per dealer... too late to call mine to verify this... Any more updates?

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Friend was told by his dealer today that the UK allocation is one (1!) per dealer... too late to call mine to verify this... Any more updates?
I've heard that's bullshit, but it's going to be a limited run.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt

My dealer has an allocation of 2 as far as I'm aware. Phone round.

Sponsored

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I was told dealers will be allocated a couple of cars.
Good luck to those wanting one

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
I’m wondering what the demand will be for a Bullitt or a MY19 bearing in mind they are still trying to sell the 17s and most guys on here got a 18 ..... a lot of choice out there for £45k plus and you have to be an enthusiast to want a Mustang

markleigh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark... duh!
Vehicle(s)
OK... just to add to the possible fake news... I heard today from a source (not dealer) that the official announcement re availability and price will be made at the Goodwood festival of speed 12th-15th July.
So only two more months to go.......

Iron Duke

Iron Duke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Rumour has it 2 per dealer to start, Ford Uk Speccing them with the green paint & recaros initially as they feel it is more in keeping with the car, with more "Limited" availability later with possible inclusion of standard seats, I guess time will tell. Have sold my Supercharged Jeep Commander & Turbo Corsa in readiness having put a deposit down with a local dealer, apparently they have 7 other deposits!
Questions for you guys if I were to put down deposits with other dealers would I get my deposit back if the Bullitt was released in greater numbers? What is the likelihood of me getting one? How do you think they would prioritise who would get one?

Sponsored

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Over here in Australia numbers will be allocated on the Mustang sales performance of the dealers.

Dealer I bought my S550 from has sold north of 250 cars at last count.

The way it has worked in the past for limited offerings such as Bullitt, the salesman has put it out there to his customer base and it's first in best dressed. He won't take deposits at the moment as pricing and spec still not confirmed for Australia.

I have expressed interest, believe I am high up on the list but have to wait and see. I'd love to get one but I'm not going to sell a kidney to own one.

I hope you're able to secure one, Adrian.

Cheers

Iron Duke

Iron Duke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Over here in Australia numbers will be allocated on the Mustang sales performance of the dealers.

Dealer I bought my S550 from has sold north of 250 cars at last count.

The way it has worked in the past for limited offerings such as Bullitt, the salesman has put it out there to his customer base and it's first in best dressed. He won't take deposits at the moment as pricing and spec still not confirmed for Australia.

I have expressed interest, believe I am high up on the list but have to wait and see. I'd love to get one but I'm not going to sell a kidney to own one.

I hope you're able to secure one, Adrian.

Cheers
That's very interesting I wonder who the biggest Ford Dealer is in the Uk?
Yes like you I don't intend to sell my body parts to get one, I should have a fairly decent deposit, but some of it will be on Finance. Anyway fingers crossed and I hope you secure one too.
Best Regards
Adrian

markleigh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark... duh!
Vehicle(s)
I'm definitely on the list...
As they say, if your name's not on the list, you're not coming in.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
I'm definitely on the list...
As they say, if your name's not on the list, you're not coming in.
As they say, "if a Ford dealer tells you something then it's definitely true; or definitely not true; or something. Definitely something."

Good luck.

markleigh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark... duh!
Vehicle(s)
Thanks... Am ever the optimist... Booked ticket for Goodwood under the probable misconception that a) the car will be there (The Geneva one) and b) there'll be an announcement re availability.
Sponsored