Sponsored

Who is upgrading to a 2018

Pky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Ford Falcon XF Ute, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
I received my NSC today. I was hoping for a my2019... not sure if that’ll happen now.

I’m upgrading from a 2016, haven’t told the trouble and strife yet.
Sponsored

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
I received my NSC today. I was hoping for a my2019... not sure if that’ll happen now.

Hmm, when I ordered my 16 it was 3 months between NSC and VIN, and then a month to build. MY18 production stops on June 13 I believe, so if you don’t receive your VIN in the next month, it’ll be MY19

I’m in the same boat. I had to change my order from lightning blue because I’d missed the ‘18 cut, so one would assume that means I should be getting a 19

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Build date is only 04\04\18 Hmmm? cant be built already..could it?.
Well so much for the window sticker. Ford Australia facebook replied to my query re its correctness.

"The window sticker process does not apply to Australian RHD vehicles. Ford Australia uses different systems to track our vehicles and record a vehicles features and specifications. We strongly recommend you exercise caution when interpreting window stickers as these are not designed for our market.
SYNC 3 is standard in the Mustang with an 8" capacitive touch screen. We don't believe the 2018 Mustang comes with sequential rear tail lights. Kind Regards,"

When I enquired further about getting the full specification for the 2018 I was told that the Ford website will be updated to reflect the new spec. once they hit our shores.
Are we truly the only place in the world that does not have a country specific brochure or complete set of specifications even though our cars are currently built or getting built and deposits have been paid.

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Well so much for the window sticker. Ford Australia facebook replied to my query re its correctness.

"The window sticker process does not apply to Australian RHD vehicles. Ford Australia uses different systems to track our vehicles and record a vehicles features and specifications. We strongly recommend you exercise caution when interpreting window stickers as these are not designed for our market.
SYNC 3 is standard in the Mustang with an 8" capacitive touch screen. We don't believe the 2018 Mustang comes with sequential rear tail lights. Kind Regards,"

When I enquired further about getting the full specification for the 2018 I was told that the Ford website will be updated to reflect the new spec. once they hit our shores.
Are we truly the only place in the world that does not have a country specific brochure or complete set of specifications even though our cars are currently built or getting built and deposits have been paid.
I think FORD are just being [special] most other car manufacturers seem to have specs and prices before purchase.!!Yet FORD cant seem to be able to provide this for us.:shrug:

Reactions: PKs

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto

My MY2017 is faultless.

Sponsored

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I am pretty sure that any car ordered past the December cutoff Is gong to be an my19

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Have 6300mi on my ‘15. Time to trade her in. :)
J/k. No will not be selling or trading in. But mine is sc’d.
Same boat..my 15 has 8K, mint and Comp Orange, my fav orange and color. Plus I am just getting her where I want her mod wise....I am also GOOD. :cheers:

gMit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ
Hmm, when I ordered my 16 it was 3 months between NSC and VIN, and then a month to build. MY18 production stops on June 13 I believe, so if you don’t receive your VIN in the next month, it’ll be MY19

I’m in the same boat. I had to change my order from lightning blue because I’d missed the ‘18 cut, so one would assume that means I should be getting a 19
My contact at dealer told me I'll be in May build but will have an MY19, sounds contradictory to your statement above? Thoughts?

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
My contact at dealer told me I'll be in May build but will have an MY19, sounds contradictory to your statement above? Thoughts?
The US MY19 don’t start build until after the 18 stops (June 13-14), so I find that very hard to believe. I’ll try to find the exact dates again

If you’re a may build I would expect you have your VIN, or will get it very soon

gMit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ
The US MY19 don’t start build until after the 18 stops (June 13-14), so I find that very hard to believe. I’ll try to find the exact dates again

If you’re a may build I would expect you have your VIN, or will get it very soon
I'll keep you posted when i get my VIN and window sticker for dates.

Sponsored

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)

gMit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ
According to this thread the cut off is June 11, so as long as you’re after that then you’d be MY19. Of course this is all assuming they are in fact bringing the export models in line with domestic

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98386
I forgot to mention i don't yet have VIN. checked my NSC yesterday with Ford facebook message but no VIN assigned yet. Plan on checking back in second week on May

gMit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ
Visited the dealer today who confirmed I'm getting at 2019 model. Expecting delivery late July/start of August.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Visited the dealer today who confirmed I'm getting at 2019 model. Expecting delivery late July/start of August.
I think that I might be a bit envious. Mine is due late June early July but will be MY18.

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Did you get a price guesstimation off the dealer for the 2019?
Sponsored