• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Holiday Villa in Majorca - 20% discount for M6G members

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Hi,

I've got a lovely townhouse in north-east Majorca which I've spent the last year renovating with a couple of friends. It's now finished and I'd like to offer it to our Mustang community at a 20% discount for anyone who would like a holiday there. It's a large townhouse with loads of outdoor space and a jacuzzi. Sleeps up to 12.

Beautiful sun, sea and warmth pretty much guaranteed in Majorca and the house is top spec and stunning. I haven't taken my Mustang over there yet, but plan to!

It's on AirBnB https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/19885489
Location is here: https://goo.gl/maps/shDtxso1wdy
And it has a Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/alcudiaholiday/

Drop me a line on here if you want to book or have any questions and I can send you a "special offer" through AirBnB.

Christian
_DSC2323.jpg
_DSC2340.jpg
_DSC2350.jpg
_DSC2353.jpg
_DSC2370.jpg
_DSC0549 (1).jpg
_DSC0571.jpg
_DSC0583.jpg
_DSC0655.jpg
_DSC0652.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
christianUK

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
The renovation also got written up in ABCMallorca, the island's lifestyle magazine
107th_Real Life Story 1.jpg
107th_Real Life Story 2.jpg
107th_Real Life Story 3.jpg

OP
OP
christianUK

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Just put the floorplans up as a couple of people have asked about layout.
Slide1.jpg
Slide2.jpg
Slide3.jpg

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
20% off of what would be my question ? looks expensive, but one of the best I have seen!

Interested in the rates. PM me

Joebroni

Frac E-Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 50th
20% off of what would be my question ? looks expensive, but one of the best I have seen!

Interested in the rates. PM me
He has the AirBNB link there, and it starts around ÂŁ195 ($255) a night.

Man that is a gorgeous property. It's really cool you're giving a discount for M6G members, that's definitely unique.

How do you get on the island? Is there a major airport or are you having to travel via boat?

Sponsored

OP
OP
christianUK

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
I'll just pick up both of these for the benefit of anyone following the thread -

For a launch special I've dropped the price to €199 (£175 / $230) per night for August 1 to 11 inclusive, which is less than the price of a good local hotel room and you get a whole house! M6G discount will still apply on top.

Palma de Mallorca (PMI) airport is the second busiest in the whole of Spain and is very well connected to all other European population centres. In summer, pretty much everyone has a route here but in winter months things thin out a bit.

If you want to bring a car then there are overnight ferries from Barcelona to Port Alcudia (just 10 minutes drive away) or Palma (40 minutes drive from the house).

If you fly, all the main rental car companies operate from the airport or you can get transfers by taxi or private hire for about €80 each way. There is also a regular bus that goes via Palma. It takes 45 minutes to get to the house by car from the airport. I've got all this info in detail on a word doc if people want to book, you won't be left on your own to get there.

AirBnB is the link to go for: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/19885489

Last edited:

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Awesome place OP, renovation looks great thx for offering this to the community.

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Love Majorca, I'll keep this one in mind for the future :thumbsup:

OP
OP
christianUK

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Would be great to see you there, particularly on a day like today...
IMG_2389.jpg
IMG_2390.jpg

OP
OP
christianUK

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
There are a great selection of beaches around Alcudia. Big wide ones, smaller family ones. Beaches for kite surfing, beaches for nature. A personal favourite is Playa de Muro. It's in the middle of the nature reserve about 25 minutes drive from the house. Reached from a boardwalk where you can hear the waves crashing before you see them. Somehow makes it all the more exciting when the sea finally appears.
IMG_5216.jpeg
IMG_5217.jpeg
IMG_5218.jpeg
IMG_5220.jpeg
Sponsored