Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Got my MGW X-Spec low profile shifter in today and also my new custom Raceseng knob. These will be going in monday :headbang:

413412278.jpg
Which knob is that one ? I dont see anything like it on their website. Can you add a side shot please ? :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Got my MGW X-Spec low profile shifter in today and also my new custom Raceseng knob. These will be going in monday :headbang:

413412278.jpg
i am thinking of getting one of those Raceseng knobs... will be curious to see how you like it!

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

413412278.jpg
When did you put in the order for it? I placed mines last week on June 6th. From what I recall, you had to order a custom one not too long ago and already got it? That's fast and sweet looking :headbang:

JDVisualz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Mustang GT Premium/PP
When did you put in the order for it? I placed mines last week on June 6th. From what I recall, you had to order a custom one not too long ago and already got it? That's fast and sweet looking :headbang:

Put in the order June 7. A full 7 days for it to arrive. Probably would've got it sooner if I chose priority shipping instead of UPS ground.

JDVisualz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which knob is that one ? I dont see anything like it on their website. Can you add a side shot please ? :thumbsup:
Its a custom Ashiko knob with the overlay engraving in translucent red. I'll try and get a better pic of it tonight when I get off work.

Sponsored

JDVisualz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i am thinking of getting one of those Raceseng knobs... will be curious to see how you like it!
I sold my previous Raceseng knob to [MENTION=27961]Semi[/MENTION] you can ask him about his opinion on it but hes told me he's enjoyed it :thumbsup: its a very heavy knob and im not exaggerating lol

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Pulled the bumper off and did the grill delete finally. I did manage to crack one tab somehow but was able to repair it with some ABS cement I had. Once it cured it was very sturdy.
1497501238.IMG_1520.jpg
1497501252.IMG_1515.jpg

Sponsored

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Ah very nice! We are twinsies lol

I see from your avatar that you have tracked your car. How does it do? Any idea what kind of G's it holds in the corners?
Taken it to Thunderhill twice. First time it was 3 weeks old and totally stock. An absolute blast and it did 5 twenty minute sessions with no issues. The brakes are amazing. Only limiting factor was the factory tires. Last session was with a tune, exhaust, shifter, springs, k member brace and IRS braces, (probably some other stuff I can't remember) and, of course, it was even better than the first time! As for G's, I don't remember exactly but I'll check tomorrow on the track apps and let you know. I believe it was over 1.0 though.

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red
I sold my previous Raceseng knob to @Semi you can ask him about his opinion on it but hes told me he's enjoyed it :thumbsup: its a very heavy knob and im not exaggerating lol
[MENTION=24573]Lorne34[/MENTION] or anyone reading this stop what you're doing right now and go buy one of those raseseng shift knobs. I've had it on for several days now and still can't wait to get in the car to get my hands on it again.

I put the old black ford facing knob next to it the other day and thought "what a waste"

I never knew what a weighted shift knob could do to driving feel. :love:
StangKnob.jpg

Ocotillo Boy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Taken it to Thunderhill twice. First time it was 3 weeks old and totally stock. An absolute blast and it did 5 twenty minute sessions with no issues. The brakes are amazing. Only limiting factor was the factory tires. Last session was with a tune, exhaust, shifter, springs, k member brace and IRS braces, (probably some other stuff I can't remember) and, of course, it was even better than the first time! As for G's, I don't remember exactly but I'll check tomorrow on the track apps and let you know. I believe it was over 1.0 though.
That sounds like an absolute hoot. I sure would like to get this thing into a controlled environment with forgiving turn runoffs etc.

Curious what your display shows

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Got the radiator painted and hit the support bars with some plastidip to get ride of the gloss.
1497542894.IMG_1543.jpg