Sponsored

Procharger Stage 2 or Whipple Stage 2

16MustangVet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang 5.0
Classic. Weird how paid advertisement can ruin a conversation. Good thing it's the weekend, now the real enthusiasts can talk again.
:lol: did you hit your head or did you stumble to this site by mistake on your way to CNN.com?

:frusty:

:hail: whoa settle down everyone we got a REAL enthusiast here.........
Sponsored

Last edited:

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Dyno this dyno that I could careless , I really only care what it runs at the track ..My little HO kit with a few tweaks runs plenty strong ..Last Weds night it ran a 6.27 @ 110 in the 1/8 mile .. In my mine it comes down to what you like , if you like a PD get one , if you like another type of blower get it ..My pick came down to two things , money and ease of install and removal if I sell the car .. In my case I feel I made the right pick for me .. If I had the money one day I'd love to try a PD with all the goodies and that goes for a twin turbo set up also .. :)

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
:hail: :lol:

truest shit in this thread
...the other truth is each camp secretly wonders what it would be like on the other side. :D

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
:hail: :lol:

truest shit in this thread
Torque hit on the spray is legit. I've never been in a high hp turbo car. Wife's daily is a twin turbo v6 at 14psi, makes ~375whp/375wtq. I can only imagine a hellion setup at 700+

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Can we solve this with a burn out contest followed by drinking?
Then it will turn into who made the biggest cloud of smoke,or what side finished the keg first

bigjohns97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 401a M6 RR
Torque hit on the spray is legit. I've never been in a high hp turbo car. Wife's daily is a twin turbo v6 at 14psi, makes ~375whp/375wtq. I can only imagine a hellion setup at 700+
Fastest street cars and high mph cars are all turbo.

Just go check out their dyno sheets when they can actually keep them on the rollers

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT

Just go check out their dyno sheets when they can actually keep them on the rollers
....ok....:shrug:

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto

Wow just when we were getting to the burnouts and beer

Sponsored
OP
OP

VAMUSTANGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thank You all for your feedback. I went with a Procharger Stage 2 with D1SC, ID1000s, JMS Bap, OPG, Sprocket and ATI Damper. It will be tuned by the hot tuner on the block.

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Dyno this dyno that I could careless , I really only care what it runs at the track ..My little HO kit with a few tweaks runs plenty strong ..Last Weds night it ran a 6.27 @ 110 in the 1/8 mile .. In my mine it comes down to what you like , if you like a PD get one , if you like another type of blower get it ..My pick came down to two things , money and ease of install and removal if I sell the car .. In my case I feel I made the right pick for me .. If I had the money one day I'd love to try a PD with all the goodies and that goes for a twin turbo set up also .. :)

When you gonna get me some video of this beast!!!!!?????

...the other truth is each camp secretly wonders what it would be like on the other side. :D
I have had everything under the sun.... so no wondering here.

- ProCharger
- ProCharger + N20
- Screw
- Roots
- Roots + N20
- Turbo
- Turbo + N20
- Twin Turbo
- Twin Turbo + N20
- N/A
- N20

Pretty sure, other then doing something like Turbo + Roots + Spray.
I have done almost all of it. :)

Can we solve this with a burn out contest followed by drinking?
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::headbang:

Thank You all for your feedback. I went with a Procharger Stage 2 with D1SC, ID1000s, JMS Bap, OPG, Sprocket and ATI Damper. It will be tuned by the hot tuner on the block.
YES! This is great news! You are going to have some FUN!

:thumbsup::ford::hail:

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
[MENTION=11041]ProChargerTECH[/MENTION], you need a second anonymous login account so you don't get blamed with the procharger biased;) Some people just don't get your case of post 5:00 punchout from Procharger change hats to Erik the tune anything guy. Although I don't blame them for thinking your biased since Procharger rules all! hehe

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
[MENTION=11041]ProChargerTECH[/MENTION], you need a second anonymous login account so you don't get blamed with the procharger biased;) Some people just don't get your case of post 5:00 punchout from Procharger change hats to Erik the tune anything guy. Although I don't blame them for thinking your biased since Procharger rules all! hehe
There are a LOT of people that post under "personal" accounts their thoughts on the products their companies make.... without telling anyone they work there. Which drives me a little nutty.

But yes, I do like our blowers... however, I LOVE anything that peels out! :)
Sponsored