Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Hey all,

I'm looking for a good wheel repair shop in Los Angeles. Curbed my two passenger side wheels (because I park on the street and I can't parallel park for shit) and I need them repaired. Really don't want to have to buy new wheels. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Hey all,

I'm looking for a good wheel repair shop in Los Angeles. Curbed my two passenger side wheels (because I park on the street and I can't parallel park for shit) and I need them repaired. Really don't want to have to buy new wheels. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can make it out to Garden Grove go see Son Tran from Onsite wheel repair. He used to do mobile repair but I don't think he does it any more. The guy is a god in the wheel repair industry, has fixed a number of wheels of mine including polished lip wheels with chunks missing, all the way to my magnesium blue volks.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/onsite-wheels-garden-grove

OP
OP
Tamadrummer88

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
If you can make it out to Garden Grove go see Son Tran from Onsite wheel repair. He used to do mobile repair but I don't think he does it any more. The guy is a god in the wheel repair industry, has fixed a number of wheels of mine including polished lip wheels with chunks missing, all the way to my magnesium blue volks.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/onsite-wheels-garden-grove
Thanks for the tip man, ill definitely check him out. Do you know what he charges roughly?

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Thanks for the tip man, ill definitely check him out. Do you know what he charges roughly?
It really depends on the damage of the wheel. Last time I used him it was anywhere from $40-$100 per wheel. He said anymore than $100 in damage its not worth fixing because you can get the wheels fully refinished at that price
Sponsored