• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Undisclosed Zombie's Bite Sized Sticker Shack -- *New Stuff and Visor Overlays Available*

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I was thinking about white to color match my dual stripes. I'm wondering now if it's okay to have something fluorescent on the windshield, don't need another reason to get stopped.
I guess it depends on the state, I don't believe that a fluorescent sticker (unless it impairs or obstructs vision) would be *illegal* but don't quote me. Now, getting attention from the local LEOs.. well, speaking as a former red car owner, you get that no matter what! :D

The fluorescents vinyls look better as orange or yellow. The red and green don't seem to "pop" much. Obviously these look brighter in person (attached.)
IMG_2003.JPG

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
What about a glow in the dark version?
I just looked and aside from the price (the vinyl is pretty pricey) the reviews seem to be questionable.. i.e. the glow doesn't last more than a few minutes.

I'll keep digging :)

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
[MENTION=7411]Zombie[/MENTION] Which windshield oval are you placing on your new car? Will it be a one of one color? :)
I need to source Lead-- errr Dark Gray :)

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Put the orange one on (last one) just to see what it looked like and its all good. :thumbsup:
You are becoming an installation expert on these. :)

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Yes sir. Some comment why didn't my car come with that? or, I didn't know the Ford oval was there.
To be honest, I just bought my Mustang and I forget it is there. lol

Would you think the Dark red would match Ruby Red?