• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT: Roush AB and X-Pipe for Muffler Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
**X Pipe SOLD

Looking to trade or sell my Roush axlebacks for the SLP LM-1 muffler delete. I welded in a magnaflow muffler where my x-pipe was to bring the noise down after adding headers and now it's too quiet. One of the exhaust tip clamps cracked, so I had my muffler shop put very small spot welds on it to hold the tip on 100%, but they can be easily broken off to move the tip again.

Shipping: Can possibly be arranged, but I don't have a stock axleback so I'd prefer this to be a meet and swap.

Willing to travel a bit to meet, just let me know. PM me as I only login to this site every other day or so.

Sponsored

Last edited:

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sell the ROUSH mufflers by themselves?

OP
OP
BigEasyGT

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I don't have factory mufflers so right now, no. If I can get a 100% commited buyer, I may sell them but I'll need to get a new setup on my car first before I take these off.

OP
OP
BigEasyGT

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Bump ttt

OP
OP
BigEasyGT

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Bump also willing to sell outright.

Sponsored

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Bump also willing to sell outright.
For how much shipped to 64078? I have a MBRP race cat back but I'm wanting to cut the mufflers off and put a set of Roush mufflers on.

OP
OP
BigEasyGT

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Pm'd you

OP
OP
BigEasyGT