• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT: My Magnetic Spoiler Delete Deck Lid FOR YOUR Magnetic Spoiled Deck Lid

wiSC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost PP
My Magnetic EcoBoost PP currently has an estimated delivery date of 5/18. Looking to trade my spoiler delete deck lid for a deck lid with OEM spoiler. Hoping to find someone within reasonable driving distance from central Wisconsin.
Sponsored

K17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic Ecoboost
Hey,
Bought mine off the lot with the spoiler been looking for one without! May be a little far but I'm in Northwest Indiana, roughly 6 hours. I'd be up for meeting somewhere in between though if you're going to be looking to put some miles on the new car!

OP
OP

wiSC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost PP
If something doesn't pop up closer, I'd be willing to meet half way, probably around Milwaukee?

K17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic Ecoboost
Sounds good, and maybe either Milwaukee or Madison (just looking at Google briefly), either will work for me.

OP
OP

wiSC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost PP
Madison would be even better! I'll get a hold of you soon after I get my car and we can figure things out.

Sponsored

Alloy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 EB
I have the eco boost spoiler I am willing to sell. In great shape, just removed from my car.

OP
OP

wiSC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost PP
I have the eco boost spoiler I am willing to sell. In great shape, just removed from my car.
I'm really only interested in an even trade decklid for decklid.

K17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic Ecoboost
Hahahaha still game to meet up and swap whenever you get the car. Just let me know!

OP
OP

wiSC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost PP
Hahahaha still game to meet up and swap whenever you get the car. Just let me know!
Will do! I just got my window sticker today :headbang:

Sponsored

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
I'm just curious to see how this worked out for you folks. I would like to do the same with a race red someone.

SO did it work? How long to swap in a park somewhere? Lined up good for both?

OP
OP

wiSC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost PP
I ended up just getting a stick-on spoiler/lip. We had a hard time getting our schedules to line up and this way I don't have any holes in my deck lid.

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
I ended up just getting a stick-on spoiler/lip. We had a hard time getting our schedules to line up and this way I don't have any holes in my deck lid.
Pic? Source? Was it prepainted?

OP
OP

wiSC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost PP
OP
OP

wiSC

Threads