• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: GT350

car-nut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS5, BMW M235i
Looking for a lightly used low mileage used GT350 under MSRP.

Also, looking for any dealers selling at MSRP. All dealers I called are still asking $10k over MSRP for 2016's. Frustrating.

Would appreciate any leads/contacts. Thx.
Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Call/text John Worrall at Winner Ford in Dover, DE (302)632-1195... I believe they have 2 GT350's they recently received.

Porsche332

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Track Pkg
Looking for a lightly used low mileage used GT350 under MSRP.

Also, looking for any dealers selling at MSRP. All dealers I called are still asking $10k over MSRP for 2016's. Frustrating.

Would appreciate any leads/contacts. Thx.
I'm selling my Race Red with track Pack 2000 mls.$59,000 and includes $2000 3M clear bra.
IMG_8508.jpg
IMG_8506.jpg

Scott1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Shelby GT350
Mike Murphy Ford in Hortonville WI, ask for Terry. They had a white with blue stripes base model last week. Not sure about price but he might sell at MSRP. They're a small dealership but are great to work with. Very honest.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang Fastback, 22 GT500 awaiting delivery
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang Fastback, 22 GT500 awaiting delivery
It took me about 50 phone calls to finally find mine. When I first inquired they told me they wanted 5k over. I made all of the dealers I called a sticker price offer and gave them my contact info. Two days later I got a call back and picked one up for sticker less than 4 hours from my house. Are you looking for a tech or track pack?

This one was 3k over when I called 3 weeks ago, I bet it could be had for less now. I was looking for a track pack so I passed on it. http://vanceford.com/ford-mustang-2dr-fastback-shelby-gt350-2016-miami-ok-g5522296

dean_acheson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Boss 302, 2019 Bullitt
If I did not have my heart set on a tech pack with Recaro seats, I would be all about that car at Vance.

abcut973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63 AMG Black Series, ML350 Bluetech
^ You mean track pack.
OP there are msrp deals out there on the base 350. You just have to do your part of the leg work. GL

OP
OP

car-nut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS5, BMW M235i
^ You mean track pack.
OP there are msrp deals out there on the base 350. You just have to do your part of the leg work. GL

I have made too many calls to even count. Same story everywhere I call - $2k - $25k over MSRP. I want Track Pack. The $2k was a 2017 and I was too late - they sold it early that day.

Sponsored
OP
OP

car-nut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS5, BMW M235i
It took me about 50 phone calls to finally find mine. When I first inquired they told me they wanted 5k over. I made all of the dealers I called a sticker price offer and gave them my contact info. Two days later I got a call back and picked one up for sticker less than 4 hours from my house. Are you looking for a tech or track pack?

This one was 3k over when I called 3 weeks ago, I bet it could be had for less now. I was looking for a track pack so I passed on it. http://vanceford.com/ford-mustang-2dr-fastback-shelby-gt350-2016-miami-ok-g5522296

Yes, I want the track pack

OP
OP

car-nut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS5, BMW M235i
Mike Murphy Ford in Hortonville WI, ask for Terry. They had a white with blue stripes base model last week. Not sure about price but he might sell at MSRP. They're a small dealership but are great to work with. Very honest.

Thanks for the lead. I talked to Terry - he asking $2k over MSRP and it's a base model, no track pack.