• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wtb 2015 EB PP front wheel .

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang, 86 mercury capri,86 svo
I am looking to purchase 1 or maybe 2 EB PP wheel (s)

I am so ticked off right now,I just curbed my p/s front wheel.

I only need the wheel not the tire and since these cars don't have a spare I can't afford to have it off for repairs
(Car is my daily driver)

So I'd like to purchase a front wheel ( or rear if offset is the same).

I am located in glen burnie , md 21061

Thanks ,paul
Sponsored

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
How bad is the curb rash?

Mine use to be really bad, 1/3 of the whole rim was bright white, but I just covered it up today with some touchup paint and you can't tell anymore unless you look up real close.

OP
OP

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It'll need to be sanded down scratches are pretty deep the curb was jagged as hell.

I don't mind paying to have it fixed but with the pp cars not having a spare I'm kinda s.o.l. at the moment .
But I see alot of people with aftermarket wheels so I figured someone would have set that their not using.

If some others want a spare maybe 4 of us could go in on a set that someone is selling ,so the seller isn't stuck with a odd number of wheels.

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
Im in maryland and was planning on keeping my stock wheels for winter tires but if the price is right I would sell. I would only sell all 4 and only if the price made sense. Im 100% confident that you wont be able to find anyone willing to sell just one out of the set. PM me with an offer for all four and we could do a local transaction if its reasonable.

OP
OP

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Irate swami- I really don't need all 4 but I'm going to make a post and see if I can get 3 others to go in with me since a spare isn't offered for the PP cars.

Your only talking about the wheels correct ? Not wheels and tires.

Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
I'd look into having it reconditioned by a local wheel shop before purchasing a new wheel. With the wheels being brand new and not to mention its the 'upgraded' PP wheel, they wont be cheap. I know the GT PP wheels retail for $2400/wheel.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I'd look into having it reconditioned by a local wheel shop before purchasing a new wheel. With the wheels being brand new and not to mention its the 'upgraded' PP wheel, they wont be cheap. I know the GT PP wheels retail for $2400/wheel.
gt pp wheel https://fordperformanceracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=25149 are not 2400(about $200 resale and ford dealers have been selling them for $250 a wheel) a piece...and neither are the eb pp wheels.

i'm sure someone will be dumping their eb pp wheels soon anyways on here or on facebook groups. resale on them is low so it won't be bad.

or this is your chance to get some aftermarket wheels though! you can always use your same tires.

Alloy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 EB
Look for wheel refinishing in your area. I had hit a curb with my front PS rim and it gashed about 75% of the outer rim. i was so pissed but a co worker told me about rim refinishing. He used to work for the Porsche dealer out here and gave me the name of the company that they used. I called them made an appt and 2 hours and $150 later, I had a rim that looked branch new. No scrapes, no rough spots, no hassles as they came to my work and did it while the car was parked in the lot. Totally satisfied with their work and the fact that they came to me to do the work.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
gt pp wheel https://fordperformanceracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=25149 are not 2400(about $200 resale and ford dealers have been selling them for $250 a wheel) a piece...and neither are the eb pp wheels.

i'm sure someone will be dumping their eb pp wheels soon anyways on here or on facebook groups. resale on them is low so it won't be bad.

or this is your chance to get some aftermarket wheels though! you can always use your same tires.
I mean that's cool and all, but a ford racing wheel isn't the same as a ford OE wheel. I sell Ford parts all day every day. :) don't believe me ask your local insurance adjuster or body shop estimator

Sponsored
OP
OP

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am going to have it redone ,the issue is I don't have a spare and I can't leave it sitting without a wheel. That's why I wanted a single wheel . So I could put the new one on and have the original refinished to keep as a spare tire.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
I am going to have it redone ,the issue is I don't have a spare and I can't leave it sitting without a wheel. That's why I wanted a single wheel . So I could put the new one on and have the original refinished to keep as a spare tire.
They should be able to refinish it same day, normally within a few hours. I'd drop it off, go get some lunch or have the dealer take you to work, and pick it up that evening good as new.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I mean that's cool and all, but a ford racing wheel isn't the same as a ford OE wheel. I sell Ford parts all day every day. :) don't believe me ask your local insurance adjuster or body shop estimator
yes they are...but

you really think that?

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
yes they are...but

you really think that?
Do you really think the exact same wheel is being sold for a tenth of the same price? Using the exact same materials?

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
do you really think they aren't same? do you have proof they aren't the same identical thing?

i mean read the description

Same as front 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack with unique Ford Performance paint finish
Sponsored