Wisconsin

Mean90LX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
90 mustang
Any Madison people here? probably moving there mid may or june from chicagoland. would love to get to know some other mustang gear heads :rockon: :sunglasses:
I'm just outside Madison on the north side. I just sold my '04 Mach 1 to help fund a coyote swap into my Fox.
Sponsored

Drock73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 A10 convertible
Not sure if anyone is interested but I have a couple things for sale. Located near Appleton.

* Steeda Mustang 5.0L H-Pipe (2018-2024) with heavy duty clamps $180
* Basically new (installed 9/20) 4 - Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 275/35zr19 275/35/19 - $1300

Let me know if interested or have questions.

BigBucksHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
New Sumitomo HTR a/s 255/40/19 and 275/40/19

Moving and don't need. Paid $800 will take $400. Need them gone this weekend, or possibly Monday.

SmartSelect_20231013_142619_Gmail.jpg

20231014_142941.jpg

20231014_142919.jpg

OP
OP
svttim

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
And here we are back in the Winter cycle again. Booo

Sponsored

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
How are you enjoying the Mach 1, compared to the NSX for track duties?

You got any takeaways so far?
Hey 11 - the mach1 is awesome on the track but Iā€™m still in the learning phase as we only have 16 track events so far under our belt. Each stint is a learning experience & I have a lot of muscle memory to absorb.
The NSX is a thousand pounds lighter & mid-engine so that in itself is the most difficult part to deal with as the mach1 handles so much different but thatā€™s the car, itā€˜s me that needs to be reprogrammed.
I enjoy the mach1 as itā€˜s more modern, bigger tires with tons of grip, power that is short of being double of the red car, brakes that work nice right from the factory and track comfort with good seats.
I owe you a ride along at Road America or Autobahn the next time our paths cross so you can point out my new good habits or comment on my bad old ones. Saw you at RA this past season with your R but you looked real busy and involved with something so I figured, next time.
Good hearing from you as I remember my novice days with you in the other seat. Your help with instruction along the way convinced us that this is better way to enjoy our retirement.

IMG_3237.jpeg

IMG_3239.jpeg

Goz To 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Glad to hear you're enjoying the car!

I am never too busy to take a moment for you! Hope to see you out this coming year, and please, just march right up with your trademark smile!
Over the years, you do have students come along that you will always remember, and watch their progression with some pride that you helped them along the way. You and that gorgeous NSX are one of mine. Doesn't hurt that the NSX was co-designed by my one of my favorite F1 drivers of all time either!!!

Happy Holidays!
Scott

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
Glad to hear you're enjoying the car!

I am never too busy to take a moment for you! Hope to see you out this coming year, and please, just march right up with your trademark smile!
Over the years, you do have students come along that you will always remember, and watch their progression with some pride that you helped them along the way. You and that gorgeous NSX are one of mine. Doesn't hurt that the NSX was co-designed by my one of my favorite F1 drivers of all time either!!!

Happy Holidays!
Scott
Hey Scott, Iā€™ll take you up on the invite next time we see each other. Looks like itā€˜s going to be Road America (4 events w/MVP) as Mark P doesnā€™t have Autobahn on the calendar for next season. We do Shelby Club at RA as well as Blackhawk plus the Wednesday track days once a month at Blackhawk that the track sponsors. Always gotta smile while in the paddock during track days, itā€˜s what makes us whole during the season.

Again, thanks & more thanks for your instructional help in 2018 and 2019 sitting in the right seat in the NSX. There were times that you, a major contributor, helped us decide to stick with what is now our retirement passion. Iā€™m glad you can appreciate the car as we do and the F1 driver who helped bring that car together. He is our favorite also, heel - toe master of all time.

Happy Holidays & see you at the track next season !!

Mark
Sponsored