Winter Slumber For My GT

Johnny Rockit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6-speed. 2015 F-250XLT,73 Torino
We don't have any snow falling as 10:48pm on1-6-24 yet the town sprayed the shit out of all the roads yesterday with the liquid car eater. Then came the heavy salt mix this afternoon. I am glad I got out on New Years Day.
At least the Patriots are finished tomorrow and perhaps Bill Belichick as well. It will be bittersweet either way. After being spolied all these years, it is going to suck for years to come but hockey is my go-to anyway.
The first show at Patriot Place is in April. Swe you there.

20240101_123033.jpg
Sponsored

Stevo59

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP1 Convertible
We don't have any snow falling as 10:48pm on1-6-24 yet the town sprayed the shit out of all the roads yesterday with the liquid car eater. Then came the heavy salt mix this afternoon. I am glad I got out on New Years Day.
At least the Patriots are finished tomorrow and perhaps Bill Belichick as well. It will be bittersweet either way. After being spolied all these years, it is going to suck for years to come but hockey is my go-to anyway.
The first show at Patriot Place is in April. Swe you there.

20240101_123033.jpg
I’m in the Boston area and feel your pain on all fronts. Watching the snow now, listening to the sand and plow truck drive by, trying to decide whether I want the Pats to win or lose to the evil empire to secure draft position.

Trying to decide what new mods I can do this winter on my 2020 GT PP1 ‘vert.

Quick car question: what show is at Patriot Place in April?

nicksalvadore24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Also in Boston and interested in patriot place show details

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
We got hit with around 3” of wet snow in NJ. Started Saturday afternoon and still snowing. GTCS covered until warmer and no salt on roads.

IMG_8851.jpeg

Sponsored

ezracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 DIB Mustang GT Premium.
Well I'm fortunate that I live in Merry-Land which has fairly moderate weather. We just had rain. However, at my age (78 ) I wanna drive that puppy whenever I can. It doesn't hibernate over the winter. That said, I do not drive the car in the rain/snow OR SALTY ROADS. If they put down salt or salt brine, I wait a few days and rain will wash that crap away.

Sadly, I do not have a garage but a very high quality car cover which is a PITA but really saves the paint finish/ car. Doesn't look bad for 9 years old!!!

Cover.JPG
Mustang .PNG

OP
OP
Johnny Rockit

Johnny Rockit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
I’m in the Boston area and feel your pain on all fronts. Watching the snow now, listening to the sand and plow truck drive by, trying to decide whether I want the Pats to win or lose to the evil empire to secure draft position.

Trying to decide what new mods I can do this winter on my 2020 GT PP1 ‘vert.

Quick car question: what show is at Patriot Place in April?
Every other Thursday Mass Cruisers club hosts hundreds of folks and it is a great way to meet other members as well as help local food pantries and voc tech programs.
Bonus of joining Mass Cruisers is having a parking soot when the place is full.

OP
OP
Johnny Rockit

Johnny Rockit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
I drove 200 miles round trip to go skiing in the storm yesterday. A++ experience. Driving is almost as entertaining as the actual skiing.

IMG_0096.jpeg
Your pic makes the car look like a wagon.
Sponsored