Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium / Iconic Silver 10 Speed Auto
Told you guys I moved to Maine on January 19th 2015. I live on a 70 acre farm now with a stream and my own pond. My ride a GT Premium in Ruby Red has been covered and asleep in the barn since January 19th. Now I know this will come as a surprise to some of you. But I have been up to my ass in snow since I got here. Right now there is 5 feet of snow against the barn doors. But wait there is more! If you listen to the weather report we are supposed to get 3-5 inches again overnight. Since I have arrived we have been getting snow on a regular basis every three days. My closest neighbor 1/4 mile from my home blames me for moving here and bringing all the snow (Joke). He did say he hasn't seen this much snow since the winter of 1978. Thank God for my wood burning stove. I have gone through more than half my wood pile in the barn which is attached to the house. The only thing I see up here are snow mobiles, wild animals, the occasional moose, and my neighbor on snow shoes when he comes over for a drink or dinner. My new best friends are the ravens and crows who wait for me to feed them each day around 4:00 PM. I go out to the barn every day and check on the great one. Maybe the weather is getting to me.....You think!
Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
reminds me of breaking bad when walter white had to hide out in new hampshire for a while

TheZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 392 Challenger Scat Pack
Trust me i feel your pain! My car is hibernating as well..This sucks!

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
I swear I don't understand why you people live up north. They tell me its beautiful for 3 months of the year. No thanks!

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Spring is on it's way

Told you guys I moved to Maine on January 19th 2015. I live on a 70 acre farm now with a stream and my own pond. My ride a GT Premium in Ruby Red has been covered and asleep in the barn since January 19th. Now I know this will come as a surprise to some of you. But I have been up to my ass in snow since I got here. Right now there is 5 feet of snow against the barn doors. But wait there is more! If you listen to the weather report we are supposed to get 3-5 inches again overnight. Since I have arrived we have been getting snow on a regular basis every three days. My closest neighbor 1/4 mile from my home blames me for moving here and bringing all the snow (Joke). He did say he hasn't seen this much snow since the winter of 1978. Thank God for my wood burning stove. I have gone through more than half my wood pile in the barn which is attached to the house. The only thing I see up here are snow mobiles, wild animals, the occasional moose, and my neighbor on snow shoes when he comes over for a drink or dinner. My new best friends are the ravens and crows who wait for me to feed them each day around 4:00 PM. I go out to the barn every day and check on the great one. Maybe the weather is getting to me.....You think!
This is what your car will look like in two months. Go get some Maine lobster and pig out.
image.jpg

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Quit complaining. I`m in Canada, it snows everyday and my car has been hibernating since Dec 18th.

TheZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 392 Challenger Scat Pack
Quit complaining. I`m in Canada, it snows everyday and my car has been hibernating since Dec 18th.
Lol. Your EcoBeast is going to be an EcoBear crawling out of its Cave in the spring!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I grew up in Upstate NY and was accustomed to an average of 120" of snowfall a year. At least you have lots of land and can get out and snowmobile, etc.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I lived in Canada for 25+ years and then moved to NYC. I keep getting hammered with snow and cold weather no matter where I go. It never really bothered me too much until I bought my '12 GT. Now i find myself looking for jobs in Florida/Cali/Arizona on a daily basis.:doh:

OP
OP
Sig556

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium / Iconic Silver 10 Speed Auto
I have a all wheel drive Subaru Forrester (2012) which has gotten me to town 30 miles one way. And yes I have hooked up with local Lobster fishermen and I do cook live lobster every time I go to town. Doesn't get any better than that. I just steam them for around 20 minutes and when you can just pull out an antenna they are done and it is the best ever.

Sponsored

bogey928

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BJ
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible v289, 2015 GT Convertible
We will have to have a meet up this summer when I am up there at my summer home in Old Orchard Beach! The more ponies the better!

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I swear I don't understand why you people live up north. They tell me its beautiful for 3 months of the year. No thanks!
Nah, it's nice for 5, maybe 6 months. :D

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
I have a all wheel drive Subaru Forrester (2012) which has gotten me to town 30 miles one way. And yes I have hooked up with local Lobster fishermen and I do cook live lobster every time I go to town. Doesn't get any better than that. I just steam them for around 20 minutes and when you can just pull out an antenna they are done and it is the best ever.
We love the go to lobster pounds when we get up there. Nothing like steamed lobster with butter and lemon. A little wine helps also or beer. We love Camden Maine and the summers are to die for.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Lol. Your EcoBeast is going to be an EcoBear crawling out of its Cave in the spring!

Bear is still considered a beast. At least it will sound like one once it wakes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored