Sponsored

Win up to $2,000 in Parts for your 2015 Mustang from AmericanMuscle!

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
Updated.
list.png
Sponsored

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang

dwchockey13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang gt
not for the giveaway... but damn you black friday making me buy things I don't NEED.....
1 Smoked Side
Marker Light
Tint (10-12
All) $14.99
1 Smoked Tail
Light Tint
(10-12 All) $19.99
1 Smoked
Headlight
Tint Kit
(10-14 All) $19.99
1 Smoked
Quarter
Marker Light
Tint (10-12
All) $19.99
1 Smoked Third
Brake Light
Tint (10-12
All) $9.99
1 Smoked Fog
Light Tint
(05-12 GT) $19.99

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Had to update my list after going crazy with your Black Friday deals. Now I need to win this or the wife is going to kill me! :headbonk:

I'll gladly pay the difference over 2k!

picture.jpg

Sponsored

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
Build List II
Why not add a Build List III

Stay tuned for Build List IV (2,034.94)
- Pair of FR half shaft axles
- FR windshield Banner
- BAMA Performance Banner
- AM Folding Chair
- AM Backpack
- Race Ramp Roll-Up Ramp

Build List V
...someone pinch me to wake up!
Build3.png

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
Why not add a Build List III

Stay tuned for Build List IV (2,034.94)
- Pair of FR half shaft axles
- FR windshield Banner
- BAMA Performance Banner
- AM Folding Chair
- AM Backpack
- Race Ramp Roll-Up Ramp

Build List V
...someone pinch me to wake up!
Build List IV (shown)

Build List V & VI
- Headers
- Throttle Body
- Fuel Injectors
- Supercharger
...and a pair of wings to prepare for take-off from M.I.R. to the moon :headbang:
Build4.png

Mustang_Owner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Roush
Hi Alex,

I originally was going to order the JLT and X4 combo, but the JLT CAI was sold out, so i just ordered the X4 by itself. Just waiting for delivery - thanks for the Black Friday $40 off coupon. I have a few questions about the X4 tuner:

My car is a 2015 GT Premium with performance package and 6-speed manual. My GT premium model comes with 4 drive modes already.

1. Which tune do I load for a 'stock' 2015 GT to maximize HP/acceleration ?

2. Since my GT is a premium model, it already comes with 4 drive modes. Does the X4 flash apply to all of the 4 drive modes or only one? Does the X4 replace one of the drive modes or add another mode? Which drive mode should I select in my car to get the benefit of the X4 tune?

3. I noticed you were out of the JLT CAI that you dyno tuned a 2015 GT on for the x4 profile. You had some other more expensive CAIs on the americanmuscle website. Did you dyno check the other CAIs and make a custom x4 tune for them? If so, what is the best CAI you have for HP gains at mid RPM that currently works with x4? WHat is that HP gain?

4. Let's say I buy some octane booster to increase my octane from 93 (for the 93 tune) to around 96. Is there a way to set the WOT Fuel Adjustment or Spark Adjustment to advance the timing to get more HP with a higher octane fuel (basically, I want to make my own 96 tune).

5. I noticed the X4 has a setting for "air intake selection". If I later buy the JLT intake when it becomes available, how do I make sure I get the correct tune specifically for the JLT intake?

Toms2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Here's my initial build list :)
My Build List.jpg

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
I'll take some tires for the summer if thats okay
Screen Shot 2014-11-30 at 10.36.11 PM.jpg

Sponsored

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Here's build list number three!

Ok, this is a long one! Here's build list number three. Had to add a T-Shirt for the wife too! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Looking good guys!! Our Cyber Monday Sale is in full swing as we speak! If you're still hunting for parts and need a quote set up simply shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up!

Alex

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Hi Alex,

I originally was going to order the JLT and X4 combo, but the JLT CAI was sold out, so i just ordered the X4 by itself. Just waiting for delivery - thanks for the Black Friday $40 off coupon. I have a few questions about the X4 tuner:

My car is a 2015 GT Premium with performance package and 6-speed manual. My GT premium model comes with 4 drive modes already.

1. Which tune do I load for a 'stock' 2015 GT to maximize HP/acceleration ?

2. Since my GT is a premium model, it already comes with 4 drive modes. Does the X4 flash apply to all of the 4 drive modes or only one? Does the X4 replace one of the drive modes or add another mode? Which drive mode should I select in my car to get the benefit of the X4 tune?

3. I noticed you were out of the JLT CAI that you dyno tuned a 2015 GT on for the x4 profile. You had some other more expensive CAIs on the americanmuscle website. Did you dyno check the other CAIs and make a custom x4 tune for them? If so, what is the best CAI you have for HP gains at mid RPM that currently works with x4? WHat is that HP gain?

4. Let's say I buy some octane booster to increase my octane from 93 (for the 93 tune) to around 96. Is there a way to set the WOT Fuel Adjustment or Spark Adjustment to advance the timing to get more HP with a higher octane fuel (basically, I want to make my own 96 tune).

5. I noticed the X4 has a setting for "air intake selection". If I later buy the JLT intake when it becomes available, how do I make sure I get the correct tune specifically for the JLT intake?
Hey! Sorry about the delay and missing this! It's been a hectic past couple days!

Great questions here and I'm happy to help out!

1. I would recommend starting with the Street tune. Get acclimated with it, run a few tanks of gas through it just to see how you like it around town, on the highway, some spirited driving on some back roads etc. The Sport is geared to be used every day while the Track is to be used on the track (Bama recommends this as it's a little more sensitive-It can absolutely be used daily though!)

2. Great question and the different drive modes will work in conjunction with Bama's tunes to get you the most best and most reliable performance possible

3. On the CAI's we haven't tested all of them just yet as some of the vendors are still producing them but I have a sneaky suspicion that the C&L is going to make the most power. As it stands the JLT CAI is good enough to help propel the 2015 to a 9 second pass...With a few more modifications of course!

Please let me know if you're to have any other questions and feel free to shoot me a PM, I'm always around to help!

Alex

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Here is mine!
AM Wishlist.JPG

OP
OP