Sponsored

WIN A 850+ HP MUSTANG GT + 2017 RAPTOR - AMERICANMUSCLE!

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
I'm in please.
Good luck Timo!

[MENTION=21973]redneck ron[/MENTION] - Can't have just one right Ron? I replied to your message, let me know if anything else!

I'm in. Wife has been wanting a Raptor since they debuted.
[MENTION=15750]Zodiac[/MENTION] - You and me both! I'm hoping the new EcoBoost is little more fun to drive than the outgoing 6.2 - Don't get me wrong it sounds great in all the right places but it needs a lot more oomph!

I'd hit all the drags in so cal, hit the desert in the off season and dd the s550
[MENTION=16283]Dramad1[/MENTION] - Now that's what I like to hear!
Sponsored

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Oh here we go again...

I hope this time the email telling me that I am the winner doesn't end up in the wrong persons inbox again... ;)
Oh come on! There's no way I'd email to tell you that you won, I'd probably show up at your house, drop out of the sky with car keys etc.

Best of luck!

I entered. I never win anything but there is always a first time for everything.
[MENTION=23177]5pointOh[/MENTION] - You never know, it could be you!

Remember guys, you're all able to drop back again in a week to sign up all the way up through November!

I would get rid of that mustang to someone at a good discount and do whatever with the raptor. Dad can have the trailer and tools. Be as quiet as possible with my winnings and go on about my life. Money from the mustang would fund my build. Thanks

Definitely not a bad course of action here. I think you'd like the Raptor, this thing is really easy on the eyes!

Storm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 Mustang
Very impressive giveaway! Just entered :)

I know it's a bit knit-picky, but for the once-a-week entries, does that reset each Sunday, or at least 1 week from your last entry? I checked the fine print on the site, and it didn't specify. Just need to make sure I space them out right so I don't disqualify myself :D

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Holy smokes!!! This contest is IN-SANE!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

My 10th wedding anniversary is this November. I can't imagine a better gift than a boosted 'Stang and a sick Raptor! Living in NC, the S550 would be perfect for the beach and the truck would be great for the mountains. We have a 3-car garage, but only room for two vehicles. If I won, I think my wife would have to start parking her Jeep in the driveway. :lol:
That would be a hell of a gift right?

(And an early congrats!)

This sounds perfect. Although I'd love to beat up on the Raptor mostly anywhere!

Shoot me a PM for anything on the Jeep too, I know a great place for ya :D

Thankfully, I decided on getting that 2.5 car garage :D
[MENTION=12448]pinero61[/MENTION] - The man! Hope all is well! I'm seeing you literally everywhere now, forums, instagram, facebook.

Best of luck to you.

Well the truck I would give to my wife and the mustang would be at the track every weekend!!!!!
That's what we like to hear!

I am so in and would take those bad boys everywhere :headbang:
[MENTION=17512]sauerkraut[/MENTION] - I like it!

It'd be sweet to have a GT as a weekender and keep my ecoboost as the daily it is now. #dreams
That sounds like the ultimate driveway!

Alex

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Wow, I have always wanted a Raptor. Would really really make my year. Great prizes from a great company. Love their videos.
You and me both! I think the 2017 is going to blow the outgoing out of the water though. I've got tons of love for the 6.2l and previous motors in there but they just lacked a little bit more oomph! Thanks for the kind words and support we appreciate it!

3.7 liter ecoboost? that's interesting!!!
Typo since corrected! Great catch!

Drawing on my birthday...coincidence...I don't think so...:thumbsup:

Where would I take those? Um...every place and every where on the planet...because the Raptor could get you there...lol.
I'm sure the find folks up at Ford would be happy to hear this! Best of luck to you!

Signed up, lets do this! Amazing giveaways as always lol :)
We aim to please! I told ya we had something cool lined up right!?

Sponsored

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Very impressive giveaway! Just entered :)

I know it's a bit knit-picky, but for the once-a-week entries, does that reset each Sunday, or at least 1 week from your last entry? I checked the fine print on the site, and it didn't specify. Just need to make sure I space them out right so I don't disqualify myself :D
[MENTION=20673]Storm[/MENTION] - Valid question and there's no set "time" persay and it's going to be linked to the info used to sign up.

Hope this helps!

Alex

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I am in! I would sell the Raptor if I won and use the money to ship the Mustang to Germany for a month. I would terrorize all those "furrin" cars on the unlimited sections of the Autobahn. Then I would spend the majority of my days learning the Nurburgring track 'til I got it down to a sub 8 minute lap.

Then all of Germany and neighboring Europe will know who American Muscle.com is. And your phone will not stop ringing. No need to thank me. Cheers.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
[MENTION=16216]plc268[/MENTION] - I don't but I'm sure I can make that happen for you. Quality will likely be from my iphone so fair warning!
No problem. Comp Orange (and race red) are hard colors to photograph, just curious how this color compares. :headbang:

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I am in! I would sell the Raptor if I won and use the money to ship the Mustang to Germany for a month. I would terrorize all those "furrin" cars on the unlimited sections of the Autobahn. Then I would spend the majority of my days learning the Nurburgring track 'til I got it down to a sub 8 minute lap.

Then all of Germany and neighboring Europe will know who American Muscle.com is. And your phone will not stop ringing. No need to thank me. Cheers.
Now this is what we like to hear!

No problem. Comp Orange (and race red) are hard colors to photograph, just curious how this color compares. :headbang:
Let me run out right now and get some shots for ya. After all I'm sitting about 40ft. from both!

Alex

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
WOW. Best giveaway thus far!

Definitely keeping the Mustang and Raptor if I win *fingers crossed*

What would I do with the prizes? I’d be able to quickly jump back into the weekend track dayz. I use to ride/MC’s @Summit Point and a few others tracks in the Delmarva w/NESBA years back – what a blast :headbang: - but had to put the weekend trackdayz on hold due to priorities…:frusty:

Anyways, few years have gone by and my goals and interest have changed to tracking w/4 wheels. Challenge with that are the finances for a truck that can haul the toys and the other is getting the mindset of not destroying my car or desire to mod the car for track. I know I know there is track insurance and all that but, my mindset wants to keep my beauty pristine. And, like I said, finances…I can get the toys but then it would be difficult to fund track days and all the miscellaneous costs associated.

So with that said, my 3-4 year roadmap is to invest in a truck and maybe a used ecoboost for track dayz. If I win, I’d be able to immediately jump back into the weekend track dayz (and use a few vacation days too :thumbsup: ).

1st stop will be @ Budds Creek – MIR.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
WOW. Best giveaway thus far!

Definitely keeping the Mustang and Raptor if I win *fingers crossed*

What would I do with the prizes? I’d be able to quickly jump back into the weekend track dayz. I use to ride/MC’s @Summit Point and a few others tracks in the Delmarva w/NESBA years back – what a blast :headbang: - but had to put the weekend trackdayz on hold due to priorities…:frusty:

Anyways, few years have gone by and my goals and interest have changed to tracking w/4 wheels. Challenge with that are the finances for a truck that can haul the toys and the other is getting the mindset of not destroying my car or desire to mod the car for track. I know I know there is track insurance and all that but, my mindset wants to keep my beauty pristine. And, like I said, finances…I can get the toys but then it would be difficult to fund track days and all the miscellaneous costs associated.

So with that said, my 3-4 year roadmap is to invest in a truck and maybe a used ecoboost for track dayz. If I win, I’d be able to immediately jump back into the weekend track dayz (and use a few vacation days too :thumbsup: ).

1st stop will be @ Budds Creek – MIR.

Now this sounds like something I'd have to cross off my bucket list!

Best of luck to you sir!

Alex

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=16216]plc268[/MENTION]

How's this?

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I would love to switch the colors though, have the CO on the Raptor and a blue flame metallic Mustang!!!:headbang:

They're great colors...Oh yeah, they're company colors too!

TECHN9CIAN805

Rolliiiiiin'
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.camaro6.com
First Name
Luis
Vehicle(s)
2016 Camaro 2SS
:drool: :eyebulge: that would be an awesome prize! holy cow, what would I do with all that power?! I love the color on both the car and the truck, I have always wanted to own a mustang, and even more so a supercharged one! fingers crossed! and that raptor is pure sex! my buddy would be so envious of it, he's been saving up for his own raptor, I'd probably share the prize pass it to him, that would make happy dudes lol
Sponsored