Sponsored

Why the delay in 2019 GT350 arrivals?

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Thanks for the feedback, good to know. Here's a picture of it at the dealership. Still needs to be cleaned and finished, but looking pretty good.

View media item 15583
Scott - had trouble accessing that picture. Anyway congratulations - can't wait to see it. Share your prep & break in plans once you figure them out! (thumbs up)
Sponsored

blueboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Very happy for you.

I am meeting with the owner of the dealership tonight. I have had my fill of this crap. The region district Director called me more than two weeks ago and said it would depart for the dealership that week-nothing. Then he said last week - nothing.

This is truly how things should not be handled.

ScottieDoo05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Hey everyone, so when I picked up my vehicle (finally), the manager told me that the hold up was due to to a single torque screw for the reverse lockout. He said that his mechanic researched and found a TSB about it. I asked for a copy of the TSB but don't have it yet. Anyway, the car is amazing!!!

One thing I didn't prep for was to have a front license plate holder that doesn't need to be screwed to the front bumper. They ended up just attaching the license plate with zip ties to the front grill for now (looks horrible but works). I just bought a 'StonGo' license plate bracket holder that I'll have them install. I'd recommend getting something in place before you pick up the car that way they can do it at the dealership, if that's what you want.

The other thing I would say from driving it is how crazy sticky those tires are! They pick up every little rock and debris and it sounds it's throwing them all against your car, but luckily it's not. I did buy some of those foam inserts to prevent those little rocks from catching at the front.

Anyway, everything going well so far, just trying to find and make time to drive it as much as possible. I'll try to upload some more pics, not sure if everyone could see the last one I tried to post.

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)

Sponsored

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)

ScottieDoo05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Scott - hook us up with pics that work! : )
Sorry everyone, I just noticed the privacy of the album was on private. I changed that so click on the link again and you should see the pics as I put it to members only. If there is a better way to embed a picture into a post let me know.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
The photo taken outside shows how gorgeous that Ford Performance Blue is... I wish I would have picked that color!

Oh wait............. I did.

Your new toy looks fantastic!

Sponsored

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
Sorry everyone, I just noticed the privacy of the album was on private. I changed that so click on the link again and you should see the pics as I put it to members only. If there is a better way to embed a picture into a post let me know.
"Upload a File" button, right next to "Post Reply" is the way to go. You can choose thumbnail or full image after you upload.

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)

blueboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Who is still waiting for their 350 to be remediated for the shifter issue?

OP
OP

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Who is still waiting for their 350 to be remediated for the shifter issue?
Mine has not arrived yet. It was ordered early July. Already have the MGW installed. My service manager will make some efforts to get some remuneration from FMC for my outlay for the MGW and the inconvenience. We'll see what transpires.

blueboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Hope it comes in soon.

Mine has been built for 3 months and is awaiting remediation. Now being told this upcoming week. The story I was told actually made sense so I am inclined to believe it. Either it’s the truth or I am growing tired, or ambivalent.
Sponsored