Sponsored

Who is planning to order? Check in here

thackl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mclaren 720s,X5,17 Raptor,c63s edeition1,1098SFS
So you spec'd out a car Ford won't build but are pissed because of the ADM they wanted to charge on a car they didn't know existed and probably have zero allocation for and now you don't want to do business with them? Seems legit to me.
I told them a long time ago, which is why I was first in line. They are getting one. Tech and track pack can be had together(or whichever electronics package doesn't exclude the recaros and track stuff) Next guy in line can pay the 10k. I'll wait patiently...have more toys than I can play with already. Thanks for your concern...
Sponsored

markham51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 07 GT500 SS, MKIII Cobra, 68 Shelby GT500 KR Convert
I will - plus I promise to only drive it in crummy weather while mine's sitting in the garage. :headbang:
Much appreciated...because up here in Canada we just don't get enough opportunity to drive our cars in crummy weather.

:cheers:

MarcW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I told them a long time ago, which is why I was first in line. They are getting one. Tech and track pack can be had together(or whichever electronics package doesn't exclude the recaros and track stuff) Next guy in line can pay the 10k. I'll wait patiently...have more toys than I can play with already. Thanks for your concern...
Tech and track can't be ordered together. Says so in the order guide. Care to try again?

thackl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tech and track can't be ordered together. Says so in the order guide. Care to try again?
Wow, what a dick. I clearly said whichever package includes electronics and does not delete the recaros or track pack. The comment in light of that really is childish. But hey, you are clearly smarter than me and needed to point it out...right? Enjoy your mustang. I truly think this gt350 is a special car (for the money). It would have joined some other very special equipment in the garage. Would have been my first domestic sports car too.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Wow, what a dick. I clearly said whichever package includes electronics and does not delete the recaros or track pack. The comment in light of that really is childish. But hey, you are clearly smarter than me and needed to point it out...right? Enjoy your mustang. I truly think this gt350 is a special car (for the money). It would have joined some other very special equipment in the garage. Would have been my first domestic sports car too.
He's just telling the truth. You can't get those packages together. I'm not sure why you think you can, but that statement from you does throw into doubt the other things you are saying. :shrug:

Sponsored

MarcW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I went down to the local ford dealer here to place my 350 order. They didn't even know about this car until I told them and even then they didn't believe me :)

Spec'd out a white with blue/black stipe, tech and track packages. Came out to 59K and I was happy until they tacked on a $10k ADM. F%&k that... I walked. I'll either wait a little and buy from another dealer when the hype dies down a bit or get something completely different. Dumbass doesn't know how much future business he lost. I'll never go back and what funny is that the owner of the dealership and I run in the same circles. I've been to his house several times. I buy lots of cars and he's out now.... 10k on that car is insulting.
In these three posts, you clearly have no idea of what kind of car Ford is building in the GT350. I've taken the liberty to bold the "and" in your first quote. You can't built a GT350 that way. Ford won't allow both packages together. Now, if you want the track pack coolers, Magnaride, Recaros, plus all the nav, you'll need to order a GT350R with Electronics Pack, which will go for more than the $59k you listed. Plus, as allocations go, Ford won't allocate a dealer a GT350R without a base 350.

As for me being a dick? Sure. I am, but I've owned more specialty Mustangs than you could probably count, as well as some other non specialty Mustangs that I've modified to be bad ass in their own right, including my current '14. But I do call bs when I see it. And clearly, you are full of it.

I'm new to this particular forum, but not to the Mustang community. If you want to try to pull the wool over someone's head, try elsewhere.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Thackl,

I understood what you meant, in the quote that it causing the frustration. You have to forgive some that are quick to point out errors. Please do not take it personal. They are the same guys that are just as quick to help you with questions you may have. So brush the "dust off your shoes" and hang in there with us. Sounds like you have a nice stable of cars, and I think your on the right track with this car, I hope you have success in procuring one. Im sure it will be worth the sweat and tears to get it. Remember nothing great can be obtained with out hard work, or in this case a few black eyes..lol

geneva

track rat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 GB
I've been number one on the list with my local Ford dealer for a GT 350. Yesterday I received a call from my salesman with "great news". "The order banks are now open and we will be receiving one car this year and one next year. Neither are currently spoken for and yours if you want one." So I'm thinking WOW I'm in!!! Not so fast, he then goes on to say "and here's the bad news, we are adding a $ 7,500.00 ADM"! Reason given is such limited volume and many of the other dealers in the area are doing the same thing. Blah blah blah. Needless to say I passed! Appears Ford is going to keep production numbers low at least thru next year so could be 2017 before one gets parked in my garage. Not sure what Ford is thinking with the GT350?? When the Boss 302 was announced they were very up front with just a two year production run. The GT 500 was also a low volume car but the dealers could pretty much order as needed. Now comes the much anticipated and hyped GT350. Dealers are put on very restricted allocation leaving the door open for price gouging and unhappy customers. So what is the future for the GT350? Is it going to be another short run vehicle like the Boss or more like the GT500??? I guess time will tell :shrug:

fdl2phx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shadow Black Mustang Bullitt
Oops, wrong forum.

Last edited:

thackl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been number one on the list with my local Ford dealer for a GT 350. Yesterday I received a call from my salesman with "great news". "The order banks are now open and we will be receiving one car this year and one next year. Neither are currently spoken for and yours if you want one." So I'm thinking WOW I'm in!!! Not so fast, he then goes on to say "and here's the bad news, we are adding a $ 7,500.00 ADM"! Reason given is such limited volume and many of the other dealers in the area are doing the same thing. Blah blah blah. Needless to say I passed! Appears Ford is going to keep production numbers low at least thru next year so could be 2017 before one gets parked in my garage. Not sure what Ford is thinking with the GT350?? When the Boss 302 was announced they were very up front with just a two year production run. The GT 500 was also a low volume car but the dealers could pretty much order as needed. Now comes the much anticipated and hyped GT350. Dealers are put on very restricted allocation leaving the door open for price gouging and unhappy customers. So what is the future for the GT350? Is it going to be another short run vehicle like the Boss or more like the GT500??? I guess time will tell :shrug:
Right now I'm waiting for operating room staff to get ready...surgeon on call. I know ecactly what ford is building here and have been following ithe 350 since it was a rumor. Just because I mixed up tech and electronics pack means nothing. It clearly states on the forms which ones are mutually exclusive and I would not be allowed to order it that way. The price for electronics (read that as the 8" touch screen) and track pack was quoted at msrp 59 and change. Them they slapped on the 10k adm and I walked.

Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Right now I'm waiting for operating room staff to get ready...surgeon on call. I know ecactly what ford is building here and have been following ithe 350 since it was a rumor. Just because I mixed up tech and electronics pack means nothing. It clearly states on the forms which ones are mutually exclusive and I would not be allowed to order it that way. The price for electronics (read that as the 8" touch screen) and track pack was quoted at msrp 59 and change. Them they slapped on the 10k adm and I walked.
To further clarify, the Electronics Package is only available on the R.

thackl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do you get the 8" touchscreen and magnetic dampers on the non R? That's how I was attempting to spec it..

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
How do you get the 8" touchscreen and magnetic dampers on the non R? That's how I was attempting to spec it..

Add 67t to base.that's it. You will lose recaros. That is the tech pack.

FLETCshooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Going to wait until at least year two when the prices start to come down (especially when the GT500 comes out). Also since they are going to build so many the price should go down like the Boss did.

OP
OP
Backorder

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(

I believe early on they said as of now it will be a two year run and that numbers would be similar to GT500.

I think they want to see how high the demand is before talking specifics.?
Sponsored